Meditation CD for kids

    Message 1 of 197 , Jan 30, 2002
      Patti Darragh, a member of the Meditation Society
      of America, has just finished an excellent CD that
      has guided meditations on it that are suitable for
      ages 4 to adult. It's music, Patti's voice, and the
      content itself, flow beautifully. I recommend it to
      teachers, parents, and to anyone who wants to have a serene
      experience. For more information, <br>www.pleasantpatti.com
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote: