Re: a free meditation technique

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2002
      Dear James,
      When I searched this on Google, I found a site in Ireland that
      actually charges $45 US for this "free meditation technique"......
      http://www.thebiosoundmethod.com/

      Hey - you know what? - - -We've got dozens of free techniques on our
      site, so maybe people should send us thousands of dollars for them.
      Nah - just kidding.... if the technique "works", it's priceless (or
      even $45).
      All in good fun,
      Bob

      "foxmadra2002" <jamessmith776@h...> wrote:
      > Hello,
      >
      > While viewing another group Group: alt . meditation .
      transcendental
      > I came acroos this posting 24 Nov 2002 The Biosound Method- Five
      Free