God and higher consciousness

  • Tony Osime
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 29, 2005
      Hello everyone,

      Thanks Lisa and Bob for responding to my previous post.
      (I had to travel suddenly so I was not able to respond right away).

      Lisa, I had to read your post a few times to understand it better. I am
      not sure I fully understand what you are saying but I do have a sense of
      your personal experience and deep insight. When I meditate I am
      sometimes torn between a fear of the unknown and a sense that I am being
      guided so that I will not encounter more than I can manage.

      The image I sometimes have of enlightened people is that they are
      experiencing life like a movie in which they are one of the actors. It
      does not matter much what role they play, as they get to see the film as
      a whole and enjoy it.

      Bob, thanks for kind words of insight and encouragement.

      ...Tony
    • Jeff Belyea
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 29, 2005
        To actually live within that higher level of conscious and
        > do mundain tasks on a daily basis ... I think that would be difficult
        > because much becomes contradictory.
        >

        > Lisa*~

        Hi, Lisa -

        Enlightened living accepts