Warning Please

  • lovepeaceyes2000
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2005
      I have now seen this in action and am warned by my business group
      and other groups that I share with, just want to pass this on to
      this group out of love...

      Please note that this applies not only to groups, but also to
      e-mails sent out . DO NOT OPEN anything with this address -
      please ... for your own safety.
      (Got this from another group).

      Warning - checked this persons profile,

      Ray-Vaughen1
      ray_vaughen@...

      On the above address it tells you to view his personal web page.
      As soon as you open it, it gives you a Trojan Virus that Norton 2004
      does not detect.
      But full scan of Norton's 2004 will let you delete this virus.

      His virus says :YOU ARE A IDIOT followed by 3 Smiley faces!

      Any members belonging to other groups, please pass this warning on
      to your group. Be careful of that which is not real

      Once again I am apologetic but just want to share for protection
      reasons only...

      your friend
      Rama
    • subhash naik
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2005
        --- lovepeaceyes2000 <lovepeaceyes2000@...>
        wrote:

        > I have now seen this in action and am warned by my
        > business group
        > and other groups that I share with, just want to
        > pass this on to
        > this group out of love...
        >

        > Please note that this applies not only to groups,
        > but also to
        > e-mails sent out . DO NOT OPEN anything with this
        > address -
        > please ... for your own safety.
        > (Got this from another group).
        >
        > Warning - checked this persons profile,
        >
        > Ray-Vaughen1
        > ray_vaughen@...
        >
        > On the above address it tells you to view his
        > personal web page.
        > As soon as you open it, it gives you a Trojan Virus
        > that Norton 2004
        > does not detect.
        > But full scan of Norton's 2004 will let you delete
        > this virus.
        >
        > His virus says :YOU ARE A IDIOT followed by 3 Smiley
        > faces!
        >
        > Any members belonging to other groups, please pass
        > this warning on
        > to your group. Be careful of that which is not real
        >
        > Once again I am apologetic but just want to share
        > for protection
        > reasons only...
        >
        > your friend
        > Rama
        > Dear Rama

        Thank you very much for your this valuable
        information.

        Regards

        Subhash naik

        Yahoo! Sports