Nasrudin the Bank Robber

    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 17, 2005
      This is an oldie but goodie...Can you see how this
      tale relates to the search for Enlightenment? For those not
      familiar with Mullah Nasrudin, all the stories about him
      are to be understood/meditated about on many levels, but
      like life itself, seemingly always start with showing
      what idiots we all are.
      Enjoy!

      Nasrudin and his friends were plotting to rob a bank:

      "We dig a tunnel underneath the back wall, we go in,
      break the safe and take the money. We leave through
      the front door, beat the guard and escape"

      Everything went as planned except that there was no
      guard at the door. Nasrudin decided to sit there and
      wait for him.

      An hour later, when the guard didn't show up, Nasrudin said
      "Our plan has failed, let's return the money!"

      PS: