a free meditation technique

  • foxmadra2002
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2002
      Hello,

      While viewing another group Group: alt . meditation . transcendental
      I came acroos this posting 24 Nov 2002 The Biosound Method- Five Free
      Vouchers (1 article).

      Has anyone ever heard of The Biosound Method ?

      namaste,

      James
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 26, 2002
        Dear James,
        When I searched this on Google, I found a site in Ireland that
        actually charges $45 US for this "free meditation technique"......
        http://www.thebiosoundmethod.com/

        Hey - you know what? - - -We've got dozens of free techniques on our
        site, so maybe people should send us thousands of dollars for them.
        Nah - just kidding.... if the technique "works", it's priceless (or
        even $45).
        All in good fun,
        Bob