Tony's Posts - Bob

  • tosime
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 26, 2002
      Hi Bob,

      Thank you so much for your comments. They bring a lot of clarity for me.

      I also want to thank everyone who reads my posts. My posting has brought an
      odd stability to my meditation. When I think that others will read my posts,
      it helps to guide me from going off in self indulgent tangents. It is a
      little like what could happen to someone marooned on a desert island. They
      could easily create a fantasy-reality which they could indulge in.

      One of the interesting things about meditation is the vast scope it presents
      because your mind has so much freedom compared to day to day living. It
      takes some maturity to steer in seemingly dull directions. "A little help
      from your friends" makes up for a large need for maturity.

      ...Tony