Re: Relentless Love Book

  • Jeff Belyea
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9, 2005
      Hi Sara -

      I sent my address directly
      to your email.

      Jeff

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Sara M. Leiste"
      <leiste@y...> wrote:
      > Hey all,
      >
      > A while ago, or more like a long time ago, there was an offer on
      this group from Bob (I think), that he would send members books (for
      free) if they would review them for the Meditation Society
      newsletter. I took him up on it and he sent me Relentless Love.

      > Its a short book--130 pages and fairly easy to read. The problem
      is, I just can't get my head around it. I just can't follow his
      train of thought for more than a few pages. It makes sense, then it
      doesn't. Then it does again. I've read it a few times. If it weren't
      for this group and because I made a promise, I would just put it on
      a shelf and come back to it in a few months or a year.

      > However, I feel it would be better if I made the same offer to all
      of you. If you want to read this book, I will send it to you on the
      condition that you review it for the newsletter. Fair enough? I'll
      send it to the first person who sends me an address.

      > Sara
      >

      > ---------------------------------
      > Discover Yahoo!
      > Find restaurants, movies, travel & more fun for the weekend.
      Check it out!
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9, 2005
        Yo Papajeff,
        How about sending her a copy of your
        excellent book, Sunrise at Two Lions
        to review. Also, we still have many
        books waiting for review and if you
        or anyone else is interested, just
        let me know.
        <jeff@m...> wrote:
        > Hi Sara -
        >
        > I sent my address directly
        > to your email.
        >
        > Jeff
        >
        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Sara M. Leiste"
        > <leiste@y...> wrote:
        > > Hey all,
        > >
        > > A while ago, or more like a long time ago, there was an offer on
        > this group from Bob (I think), that he would send members books (for
        > free) if they would review them for the Meditation Society
        > newsletter. I took him up on it and he sent me Relentless Love.
        > >
        > > Its a short book--130 pages and fairly easy to read. The problem
        > is, I just can't get my head around it. I just can't follow his
        > train of thought for more than a few pages. It makes sense, then it
        > doesn't. Then it does again. I've read it a few times. If it weren't
        > for this group and because I made a promise, I would just put it on
        > a shelf and come back to it in a few months or a year.
        > >
        > > However, I feel it would be better if I made the same offer to all
        > of you. If you want to read this book, I will send it to you on the
        > condition that you review it for the newsletter. Fair enough? I'll
        > send it to the first person who sends me an address.
        > >
        > > Sara

        > > Discover Yahoo!
        > > Find restaurants, movies, travel & more fun for the weekend.
        > Check it out!
      • Jeff Belyea
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 10, 2005
          Thanks, Bob. I will.