Relentless Love Book

  • Sara M. Leiste
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 9 12:57 PM
      Hey all,

      A while ago, or more like a long time ago, there was an offer on this group from Bob (I think), that he would send members books (for free) if they would review them for the Meditation Society newsletter. I took him up on it and he sent me Relentless Love.

      Its a short book--130 pages and fairly easy to read. The problem is, I just can't get my head around it. I just can't follow his train of thought for more than a few pages. It makes sense, then it doesn't. Then it does again. I've read it a few times. If it weren't for this group and because I made a promise, I would just put it on a shelf and come back to it in a few months or a year.

      However, I feel it would be better if I made the same offer to all of you. If you want to read this book, I will send it to you on the condition that you review it for the newsletter. Fair enough? I'll send it to the first person who sends me an address.

      Sara

      Discover Yahoo!
    • Jeff Belyea
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 9 2:07 PM
        Hi Sara -

        I sent my address directly
        to your email.

        Jeff

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Sara M. Leiste"
        <leiste@y...> wrote:
        > Hey all,
        >
        > A while ago, or more like a long time ago, there was an offer on
        this group from Bob (I think), that he would send members books (for
        free) if they would review them for the Meditation Society
        newsletter. I took him up on it and he sent me Relentless Love.

        > Its a short book--130 pages and fairly easy to read. The problem
        is, I just can't get my head around it. I just can't follow his
        train of thought for more than a few pages. It makes sense, then it
        doesn't. Then it does again. I've read it a few times. If it weren't
        for this group and because I made a promise, I would just put it on
        a shelf and come back to it in a few months or a year.

        > However, I feel it would be better if I made the same offer to all
        of you. If you want to read this book, I will send it to you on the
        condition that you review it for the newsletter. Fair enough? I'll
        send it to the first person who sends me an address.

        > Sara
        >

        > ---------------------------------
        > Discover Yahoo!
        > Find restaurants, movies, travel & more fun for the weekend.
        Check it out!
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 9 3:56 PM
          Yo Papajeff,
          How about sending her a copy of your
          excellent book, Sunrise at Two Lions
          to review. Also, we still have many
          books waiting for review and if you
          or anyone else is interested, just
          let me know.
          <jeff@m...> wrote:
          > Hi Sara -
          >
          > I sent my address directly
          > to your email.
          >
          > Jeff
          >
          > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Sara M. Leiste"
          > <leiste@y...> wrote:
          > > Hey all,
          > >
          > > A while ago, or more like a long time ago, there was an offer on
          > this group from Bob (I think), that he would send members books (for
          > free) if they would review them for the Meditation Society
          > newsletter. I took him up on it and he sent me Relentless Love.
          > >
          > > Its a short book--130 pages and fairly easy to read. The problem
          > is, I just can't get my head around it. I just can't follow his
          > train of thought for more than a few pages. It makes sense, then it
          > doesn't. Then it does again. I've read it a few times. If it weren't
          > for this group and because I made a promise, I would just put it on
          > a shelf and come back to it in a few months or a year.
          > >
          > > However, I feel it would be better if I made the same offer to all
          > of you. If you want to read this book, I will send it to you on the
          > condition that you review it for the newsletter. Fair enough? I'll
          > send it to the first person who sends me an address.
          > >
          > > Sara

          > > Discover Yahoo!
          > > Find restaurants, movies, travel & more fun for the weekend.
          > Check it out!
        • Jeff Belyea
          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 10 9:00 AM
            Thanks, Bob. I will.