Guilt and Forgiving

    Message 1 of 197 , Jan 29, 2002
      We have received several emails this week that
      all deal with either quilt or anger distracting
      people from being able to concentrate when they try to
      meditate. I ask you to please just let go of it. But if
      your mind keeps returning to this common problem,
      please check out this meditation technique on our
      actually do it. I am confident that it is a very
      beneficial antidote for this poison.
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote: