Weekly Words of Wisdom of Swami Satchidananda

    Message 1 of 3 , May 29, 2005
      "Our problems are there because we accept and allow the problems.
      Suppose somebody says, `Hey you, stupid!' If you give meaning to that
      and you think he is calling you stupid, you get angry. Suppose you
      ignore it? It won't affect you. If you walk on the road, and a dog
      barks at you, what would you do? Turn around and bark at him? No.
      Ignore it and go on. In the same way, if any problem comes, ignore it.
      Don't allow it to affect you. It's because we allow things into our
      system that we become unhappy, or we become annoyed. Nobody can create
      problems for us if we don't allow them to.

      God bless you. Om Shanthi, Shanthi, Shanthi."

      Subscribe for free to Weekly Words of Wisdom by sending an email to:
      wlist@...