Re: [Meditation Society of America] Hello

  • merl martin
    Message 1 of 8 , May 24, 2005
      thank-you i will check it out.

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, merl martin
      <budmanbutch@y...> wrote:
      > yes there is, type meditation "techniques " just the way i just did
      and you will get alot of different techniques, ok.

      Actually, if you do type in "meditation techniques"
      on Google, the 2nd listing is our site, Meditation Station
      http://www.meditationsociety.com
      Here you will find dozens of techniques and concepts, all
      explained in a friendly "how-to" manner. I hope you
      will find this beneficial and enjoyable.

      > Melissa <mawissa1@j...> wrote:Hello....I am Melissa and I am new to
      this board. I am very interested