Class Tonight

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 25, 2002
      The last class of the fall semester for the Haverford Adult School
      Program will be tonight at 6:30 pm, Rm. 208, Haverford Middle School.
      We will be doing a general review of the whole "game plan" for
      meditation, as well as sharing recommended reading/listening/viewing
      material. I think we should be doing some more of this type thing here
      on our group. Please share with others those things that you feel have
      been of benefit to your spiritual evolution. The participants in our
      classes at Haverford and MCCC this semester have been very comfortable
      with speaking up in class, and adding their input into our
      discussions, and sharing their experiences. I think 100% of the class
      has demonstrated active interaction, and this has made this one of the
      most enjoyable semesters of all in the 15+ years we have been doing
      this for different Adult Education programs. I hope one day this group
      becomes a bit more interactive, but if you just feel like lurking for
      now, that's fine. In any event, I hope our classes, web site, Guided
      Meditation CD, newsletter, and this group bring some benefit to you.