Re: Hello

  • rushi_kant
    Message 1 of 8 , May 23, 2005
      Melissa, vipassana meditation is increasingly getting applied & finding
      effectively successful in prisons in US. visit www.dhamma.org.
      May u find ways to cope up with yr situation.
      Rushikant.

      -- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Melissa"
      <mawissa1@j...> wrote:
      > Hello....I am Melissa and I am new to this board. I am very
      interested
      > in learning how to meditate....I have alot going on in my life and I
      > need to find ways to relax...someone suggested meditation to me.
      >
      > Okay, just alittle of what is happening in my life. I have a Fiancee
      in
      > Jail...he has been in there 8 months awaiting trial.....I am looking
      > for info on meditation that he can us also in jail. He was suggested
      > Buddhism Mantras.....but I dont know anything on this nor any kind of
      > meditation for that matter. Is there anywhere on the net that you can
      > find step-by-step details for this, to which I can copy and send him
      > and also use myself.
      >
      > Any and all help is more than appreciated.
      >
      > Melissa
    • merl martin
      Message 2 of 8 , May 24, 2005
        thank-you i will check it out.

        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, merl martin
        <budmanbutch@y...> wrote:
        > yes there is, type meditation "techniques " just the way i just did
        and you will get alot of different techniques, ok.

        Actually, if you do type in "meditation techniques"
        on Google, the 2nd listing is our site, Meditation Station
        http://www.meditationsociety.com
        Here you will find dozens of techniques and concepts, all
        explained in a friendly "how-to" manner. I hope you
        will find this beneficial and enjoyable.