Group with 20,000 members

    Message 1 of 2 , May 23, 2005
      I mentioned once before how a few of the knife
      groups I belong to have huge memberships. Today
      one of them, KnifeForums, hit the 20,000 member
      mark. I belong to about 30 meditation/non-dual/
      enlightenment/etc. groups or mailing lists. I think
      the one with the most members has less than 1500.
      I guess this proves that the sword is mightier than
      the pen, or some similar cliche:-)
    • n0by
      Message 2 of 2 , May 23, 2005
        maybe this proves, that some people
        are more interested to solve quarrels
        with violence than in controvers encounters?

        n0by