Re: [Meditation Society of America] Hello

  • merl martin
    Message 1 of 8 , May 23, 2005
      yes there is, type meditation "techniques " just the way i just did and you will get alot of different techniques, ok.

      Melissa <mawissa1@...> wrote:
      Hello....I am Melissa and I am new to this board. I am very interested
      in learning how to meditate....I have alot going on in my life and I
      need to find ways to relax...someone suggested meditation to me.

      Okay, just alittle of what is happening in my life. I have a Fiancee in
      Jail...he has been in there 8 months awaiting trial.....I am looking
      for info on meditation that he can us also in jail. He was suggested
      Buddhism Mantras.....but I dont know anything on this nor any kind of
      meditation for that matter. Is there anywhere on the net that you can
      find step-by-step details for this, to which I can copy and send him
      and also use myself.

      Any and all help is more than appreciated.

      Melissa

      Do You Yahoo!?
      Message 2 of 8 , May 23, 2005
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, merl martin
        <budmanbutch@y...> wrote:
        > yes there is, type meditation "techniques " just the way i just did
        and you will get alot of different techniques, ok.

        Actually, if you do type in "meditation techniques"
        on Google, the 2nd listing is our site, Meditation Station
        http://www.meditationsociety.com
        Here you will find dozens of techniques and concepts, all
        explained in a friendly "how-to" manner. I hope you
        will find this beneficial and enjoyable.

        > Melissa <mawissa1@j...> wrote:Hello....I am Melissa and I am new to
        this board. I am very interested
        > in learning how to meditate....I have alot going on in my life and I
        > need to find ways to relax...someone suggested meditation to me.
        >
        > Okay, just alittle of what is happening in my life. I have a Fiancee in
        > Jail...he has been in there 8 months awaiting trial.....I am looking
        > for info on meditation that he can us also in jail. He was suggested
        > Buddhism Mantras.....but I dont know anything on this nor any kind of
        > meditation for that matter. Is there anywhere on the net that you can
        > find step-by-step details for this, to which I can copy and send him
        > and also use myself.
        >
        > Any and all help is more than appreciated.
        >
        > Melissa

        > Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new Resources site!
      • globe_peace2002
        Message 3 of 8 , May 23, 2005
          I don't think any technique would help you
          see http://www.udaypai.net/begin.htm
          Martin

          <budmanbutch@y...> wrote:
          > yes there is, type meditation "techniques " just the way i just did
          and you will get alot of different techniques, ok.

          > Melissa <mawissa1@j...> wrote:Hello....I am Melissa and I am new to
          this board. I am very interested
          > in learning how to meditate....I have alot going on in my life and
          > need to find ways to relax...someone suggested meditation to me.
          >
          > Okay, just alittle of what is happening in my life. I have a
          Fiancee in
          > Jail...he has been in there 8 months awaiting trial.....I am
          looking
          > for info on meditation that he can us also in jail. He was
          suggested
          > Buddhism Mantras.....but I dont know anything on this nor any kind
          of
          > meditation for that matter. Is there anywhere on the net that you
          can
          > find step-by-step details for this, to which I can copy and send
          him
          > and also use myself.
          >
          > Any and all help is more than appreciated.
          >
          > Melissa

          Service.

          > Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new Resources site!
        • rushi_kant
          Message 4 of 8 , May 23, 2005
            Melissa, vipassana meditation is increasingly getting applied & finding
            effectively successful in prisons in US. visit www.dhamma.org.
            May u find ways to cope up with yr situation.
            Rushikant.

            -- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Melissa"
            <mawissa1@j...> wrote:
            > Hello....I am Melissa and I am new to this board. I am very
            interested
            > in learning how to meditate....I have alot going on in my life and I
            > need to find ways to relax...someone suggested meditation to me.
            >
            > Okay, just alittle of what is happening in my life. I have a Fiancee
            in
            > Jail...he has been in there 8 months awaiting trial.....I am looking
            > for info on meditation that he can us also in jail. He was suggested
            > Buddhism Mantras.....but I dont know anything on this nor any kind of
            > meditation for that matter. Is there anywhere on the net that you can
            > find step-by-step details for this, to which I can copy and send him
            > and also use myself.
            >
            > Any and all help is more than appreciated.
            >
            > Melissa
          • merl martin
            Message 5 of 8 , May 24, 2005
              thank-you i will check it out.