Hello

  • Melissa
    Message 1 of 8 , May 23, 2005
      Hello....I am Melissa and I am new to this board. I am very interested
      in learning how to meditate....I have alot going on in my life and I
      need to find ways to relax...someone suggested meditation to me.

      Okay, just alittle of what is happening in my life. I have a Fiancee in
      Jail...he has been in there 8 months awaiting trial.....I am looking
      for info on meditation that he can us also in jail. He was suggested
      Buddhism Mantras.....but I dont know anything on this nor any kind of
      meditation for that matter. Is there anywhere on the net that you can
      find step-by-step details for this, to which I can copy and send him
      and also use myself.

      Any and all help is more than appreciated.

      Melissa
    • merl martin

        Message 3 of 8 , May 23, 2005
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, merl martin
          <budmanbutch@y...> wrote:
          > yes there is, type meditation "techniques " just the way i just did
          and you will get alot of different techniques, ok.

          Actually, if you do type in "meditation techniques"
          on Google, the 2nd listing is our site, Meditation Station
          http://www.meditationsociety.com
          Here you will find dozens of techniques and concepts, all
          explained in a friendly "how-to" manner. I hope you
          will find this beneficial and enjoyable.

          > Melissa <mawissa1@j...> wrote:Hello....I am Melissa and I am new to
          this board. I am very interested
          > in learning how to meditate....I have alot going on in my life and I
          > need to find ways to relax...someone suggested meditation to me.
          >
          > Okay, just alittle of what is happening in my life. I have a Fiancee in
          > Jail...he has been in there 8 months awaiting trial.....I am looking
          > for info on meditation that he can us also in jail. He was suggested
          > Buddhism Mantras.....but I dont know anything on this nor any kind of
          > meditation for that matter. Is there anywhere on the net that you can
          > find step-by-step details for this, to which I can copy and send him
          > and also use myself.
          >
          > Any and all help is more than appreciated.
          >
          > Melissa

          > Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new Resources site!
        • globe_peace2002
          Message 4 of 8 , May 23, 2005
            I don't think any technique would help you
            see http://www.udaypai.net/begin.htm
            Martin

            <budmanbutch@y...> wrote:
            > yes there is, type meditation "techniques " just the way i just did
            and you will get alot of different techniques, ok.

            > Melissa <mawissa1@j...> wrote:Hello....I am Melissa and I am new to
            this board. I am very interested
            > in learning how to meditate....I have alot going on in my life and
            > need to find ways to relax...someone suggested meditation to me.
            >
            > Okay, just alittle of what is happening in my life. I have a
            Fiancee in
            > Jail...he has been in there 8 months awaiting trial.....I am
            looking
            > for info on meditation that he can us also in jail. He was
            suggested
            > Buddhism Mantras.....but I dont know anything on this nor any kind
            of
            > meditation for that matter. Is there anywhere on the net that you
            can
            > find step-by-step details for this, to which I can copy and send
            him
            > and also use myself.
            >
            > Any and all help is more than appreciated.
            >
            > Melissa

            Service.

            > Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new Resources site!
          • rushi_kant
            Message 5 of 8 , May 23, 2005
              Melissa, vipassana meditation is increasingly getting applied & finding
              effectively successful in prisons in US. visit www.dhamma.org.
              May u find ways to cope up with yr situation.
              Rushikant.

              -- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Melissa"
              <mawissa1@j...> wrote:
              > Hello....I am Melissa and I am new to this board. I am very
              interested
              > in learning how to meditate....I have alot going on in my life and I
              > need to find ways to relax...someone suggested meditation to me.
              >
              > Okay, just alittle of what is happening in my life. I have a Fiancee
              in
              > Jail...he has been in there 8 months awaiting trial.....I am looking
              > for info on meditation that he can us also in jail. He was suggested
              > Buddhism Mantras.....but I dont know anything on this nor any kind of
              > meditation for that matter. Is there anywhere on the net that you can
              > find step-by-step details for this, to which I can copy and send him
              > and also use myself.
              >
              > Any and all help is more than appreciated.
              >
              > Melissa
            • merl martin
              Message 6 of 8 , May 24, 2005
                thank-you i will check it out.