Re: Meditation Society of America More Zen and the Art of Knifemaking

  • Greg Goode
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2005
      Hey Bob,This coin-flipping business is no joke. I'd put it up against the results of Hawkins-style kinesiology any day.We taught that at my philosophy department. There's an issue you feel undecided on or indifferent about. You can't really choose A over B. So you decide to flip a coin and agree to abide by the results. Heads you'll do A, tails you'll do B.So then you flip the coin and look at the result. Say it's "A." If you find yourself saying "Aw shucks," you just do B instead! Voila' - your preference has appeared !--Greg