RELIGION (from the book REALITY AT DAWN by RAMCHANDRA

  • subhash naik
    Message 1 of 1 , May 22, 2005
      Those who treat him as Sakar limit the Limitless within bounds of
      form and
      shape.The result is that they cultivate narrow-mindedness and remain
      for ever
      within bounds.If we take Him as Nirakar the very idea brings to our
      mind the
      limitation of attributes as creator,controller and destroyer.Even the
      idea of God
      as power or Energy is still a limited conception.We go on ahead to
      the idea of
      non-entity or zero,still we are in a way somewhat away from
      Reality.What
      then ?Expression now fails.Sufficient be it to say that if we are
      really away
      from both the conceptions,we may think ourselves to be in the right
      direction.So long as we remain confined within the bounds of religion
      the God
      of relogion remains in our view and we remain entangled within one or
      the
      other view.The highest spiritual attainment is only possible when we
      go
      beyond.In fact spirituality begins where religion ends.Religion is
      only a
      preliminary stage for preparing a man for his marsh on the path of
      freedom.When he has set his foot on the path,he is then beyond the
      limits of
      religion.THE END OF RELIGION IS THE BEGINNING OF SPIRITUALITY;THE
      END OF SPIRITUALITY IS THE BEGINNING OF REALITY AND THE END OF
      REALITY IS THE REAL BLISS.When that too is gone we have reached the
      destination.That is the highest mark which is almost inexpressible in
      words.(CONT.)