Re: Another aspect

    Message 1 of 2 , May 20, 2005
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "de la rouviere"
      <mollerdlr@t...> wrote:
      > Dear friends,
      >
      > Thought you may find this reply to a few very perceptive questions
      and remarks from Doug to the Spiritual Humanism group interesting. By
      the way, if you have a moment, do look us up. Some interesting
      material there as well.

      ...I could only give broad outlines to a subject which is extensively
      explored in my book...This is why I wrote a book, because there I
      could deal with every aspect of these matters clearly and
      comprehensively...

      snip

      > Hand in hand,
      > Moller de la Rouviere
      > Author of: Spirituality Without God
      > www.spiritualhumanism.co.za

      Daily unpaid ad for book and group
      noted (and commented about to me by
      several members of this group :-)

      PS: We don't take ads paid for or not,
      but certainly welcome efforts to enlighten
      content in posts, as Mollers seemingly are.