2 Important Things

    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 24, 2002
      Two of the greatest treasures you can get, and learn, from meditation
      are Compassion and Humility. With these precious tools, when life
      causes you to suffer, you are in a position to be humble and have
      compassion for those others who suffer (all people). This potentiates
      your spiritual evolution by pointing towards transcending the
      illusionary selfish, ego-driven I, Me, Mine, always suffering-causing
      separatist identity, and becoming universal in your perspective of
      "Who I Am". And then, when life humbles you, instead of wallowing in
      self pity, you experience Compassion, and its byproduct, which is
      peace. This positions you well to never having to fear facing what you
      fear, and lets you go into it with the ultimate weapons ... Humility
      and Compassion.