Re: [Meditation Society of America] Re: WHAT DOES THE PRACTICE CONSIST OF?

  • Reynold Wingate
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16 8:56 PM
      I agree. Without knowing anything about the sahaj
      marg, I have been meditating in the morning and before
      going to bed. As you said, any kind of meditation will
      achieve calm. I wonder if there is anything new in
      sahaj marg.

      Reynold
      --- jodyrrr <jodyrrr@...> wrote:

      ---------------------------------
      "subhash naik"
      <sbhshnaik@y...> wrote:
      > The daily practice of Sahaj Marg (the natural path)
      consists of
      meditation in
      > the morning,before the day's activities begin;
      cleaning in the
      evening after the
      > day;s activities are completed annd a prayer
      meditation before going
      to bed.

      > Weekly attendance at group meditations and
      fortnightly individual
      meditation
      > with a preceptor also form part of the regular
      practice.

      > After practising this ststem for few months and
      receiving the
      benefit of
      > Transmission ,the aspirant begains to feel a state
      of calmness and
      inner
      > peace.This is a sure sign of progress.It is
      recommended that the
      aspirants try
      > this system sincerely for at least six months and
      let their
      experience convince
      > them to continue.

      Aspirants should know that *ANY* meditation practice,
      when applied sincerely, will work just as well, if not
      better than "Sahaj Marg," which appears to be nothing
      more than a repackaging of ancient practices by a
      greedy
      guru, a la the Maharishi and his TM.

      Terms of Service.

      Download the latest ringtones, games, and more!
      http://sg.mobile.yahoo.com
    • jodyrrr
      Message 2 of 2 , May 17 8:04 AM
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, Reynold Wingate
        <reystar99@y...> wrote:
        > I agree. Without knowing anything about the sahaj
        > marg, I have been meditating in the morning and before
        > going to bed. As you said, any kind of meditation will
        > achieve calm. I wonder if there is anything new in
        > sahaj marg.
        >
        > Reynold

        There's nothing special about it save for the greed
        of the guru promoting it.