Re: [Meditation Society of America] intro from a lurker =)

  • rafael lopez
    Message 1 of 2 , May 16, 2005

      hi angel. Thanks for your answer.
      At the minute I have some problems to use the internet thats why i may delay a bit answering you.
      Although I always tried diferent aproches to maditation etc I havent start to do it more intense since a couple of month ago. Many things are happening to me now. A friend of mine told me that I am awakening , but it is confusing some times. It is like to realise that in fact I have been meditating all my life becouse when I look at the past I can see and understand now how everything make sense.
      Im reading a lot now but every book says the same. Im reading about budism, cristianism, tao, shamans, suffis, magic. " What you want to know you already know, what you want to find already is looking for you".
      Well mate this is a friend's computer so i have to finish, but I will spend more time next time.
      Best for you