Meditation Classes

    Message 1 of 197 , Jan 28, 2002
      The Spring semester of meditation classes will be
      College and 2/18/2002 at the Haverford Middle School.
      (The start date at Haverford is incorrect on the
      listing on Meditation Station, and will be corrected very
      soon.) The classes will continue on an every other Mon.
      and Fri. schedule until late spring, and we will then
      start our summer classes that will be held every other
      Sat. If you are going to be in the Philly area, please
      consider attending them. Books, web sites, CD's, and so on
      are very good, but the opportunity to interact
      "live-in-person" has a unique potential to benefit your
      understanding. Similarly, many who have found it hard to
      concentrate, have found live guidance the most direct route to
      a meditative experience. The classes are free to
      members of the Meditation Society of America, and if you
      are not a member, please consider this your
      invitation to attend as my guest.<br>Peace and
      blessing,<br>Bob Rose, President,<br>Meditation Society of America
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote:
        me.... I am so glad for