Re: [Meditation Society of America] intro from a lurker =)

  • Rama Anandadas
    Message 1 of 2 , May 8, 2005
      Hello Angel_baby:
      Just to say welcome and you do the same thing I do I sit back and watch and learn what there is to learn from our brothers and sisters...  some times I enter into a question or two, because someone has take the extra step to go beyond books and spectulations.  If you have not found out yet there are many  beautiful  people within the group hope you peace and enlightenment on your journey...

      Rama

      angel_baby1990 <grouchmuffin@...> wrote:

      Hi-I'm angelbaby from Illinois and I just wanted to say hello. I've
      been lurking for quite some time now, but I've set my intentions
      towards a spiritual path of peace all my life- even more so in the
      past few weeks due to some turmoil surrounding me, and felt drawn to
      participate more here.

      I have practiced lucid dreaming since I was a young child (before I
      understood what it meant...I only knew from an early age that I had a
      measure of control over what I dreamt...thus ending the nightmares
      little ones are prone to get!) and have been meditating since I was 16
      or 17 (almost 20 years).

      I look forward to getting to know you and your individual philosophies
      better in the coming months and I'm very glad such a group exists!
      Thank you!!! =)

      Namaste,
      angelbaby in Illinois

      Yahoo! Groups Links

      Do you Yahoo!?

    • rafael lopez
      Message 2 of 2 , May 16, 2005

        hi angel. Thanks for your answer.
        At the minute I have some problems to use the internet thats why i may delay a bit answering you.
        Although I always tried diferent aproches to maditation etc I havent start to do it more intense since a couple of month ago. Many things are happening to me now. A friend of mine told me that I am awakening , but it is confusing some times. It is like to realise that in fact I have been meditating all my life becouse when I look at the past I can see and understand now how everything make sense.
        Im reading a lot now but every book says the same. Im reading about budism, cristianism, tao, shamans, suffis, magic. " What you want to know you already know, what you want to find already is looking for you".
        Well mate this is a friend's computer so i have to finish, but I will spend more time next time.
        Best for you