intro from a lurker =)

  • angel_baby1990
    Message 1 of 1 , May 7 3:57 PM
      Hi-I'm angelbaby from Illinois and I just wanted to say hello. I've
      been lurking for quite some time now, but I've set my intentions
      towards a spiritual path of peace all my life- even more so in the
      past few weeks due to some turmoil surrounding me, and felt drawn to
      participate more here.

      I have practiced lucid dreaming since I was a young child (before I
      understood what it meant...I only knew from an early age that I had a
      measure of control over what I dreamt...thus ending the nightmares
      little ones are prone to get!) and have been meditating since I was 16
      or 17 (almost 20 years).

      I look forward to getting to know you and your individual philosophies
      better in the coming months and I'm very glad such a group exists!
      Thank you!!! =)

      Namaste,
      angelbaby in Illinois