Re: Journal Entry-Eve, November 20 - Eve

  • eveneon
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 23, 2002
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@y..., "tosime" <tosime@b...> wrote:
      > Hi Eve,
      >
      > Thanks for such a beautiful journal entry. I really enjoyed your
      > recollection of the holographic image - it was touching.
      >
      > How did it feel when the image changed between the willow tree and
      your
      > room? Was it you doing the shifting or was it out of your control?
      >
      > ...Tony

      Hi Tony,
      I don't recall noticing a difference in how I felt when the image
      would change. At first, the double image just happened, but then I
      would consciously do it. I found it helpful in keeping my awareness
      in the room. I feel it's a good idea to keep some awareness of my
      environment when I am meditating because I think it may help when
      trying to experince a meditative awareness throughout the day. I
      don't know if this is actually true or not, just seems right to me.

      >Has this happened before? Was there any connection with you as a kid
      >looking at that book?

      This was the first time this happened. There wasn't any connection
      with being a kid. I just mentioned it to help describe the image,
      thinking maybe someone else had one of those books too.

      Eve