INVITATION

  • subhash naik
    Message 1 of 1 , May 6 2:47 AM
      "All are welcome to participate in the Divine experiment of
      self-evolution,and it
      is my earnest hope that all of you would like to undertake a trial to
      see for
      yourself whether you feel this transmission or not,and to see what it
      can do for
      you,I may assure you at this stage that there is no bondage implied
      or
      imposed upon you in any form.All that you are committed to do is to
      practise
      for a few months according to the principles set out by my Master and
      to test
      for yourself its efficacy,and if you are not happy with it,you are at
      liberty to bid
      goodbye to this system.Its principles do not in any way controvert or
      go
      against the individual's religious sentiments because the goal aimed
      at is the
      infinite,impersonal,Almighty without form or attributes and is
      therefore,a goal
      that must normally be acceptable to anyone,of whatever calling he may
      be.I
      therefore have pleasure in welcoming you all to this great system and
      express the hope,with assurance,that there will certainly be great
      benefit from
      the practice of this system." BY P.RAJAGOPALACHARI he is the
      president of
      tthe SHRI RAM CHANDRA MISSION --CHENNAI INDIA. for further
      information you can visit the mission web sight www.srcm.org.