Back Posting Again

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 2002
      Well, Thanks to Yahoo feeling sorry for me being an Eagles fan, and
      our QB being injured, or for some other reason, I'm now able to post
      again. Thanks to all who emailed me with solutions (especially for the
      one about getting Tony Soprano to deal with it).
    • tosime
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 2002
        Hi Bob,

        Welcome back. Look forward to your pearls of wisdom.

        ...Tony