Re: [Meditation Society of America] Mindfulness and Spiritual Humanism

  • de la rouviere
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 27, 2005
      Dear Sundeep,

      Could you perhaps be a little more articulate in what you mean?

      Hand in hand,
      Moller.
      Spiritual Humanism also starts its enquiry from the point of view of stabilizing attention.

      Whose?

    • Sandeep
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 27, 2005
        You stated

        "Spiritual Humanism also starts its enquiry from the point of view of stabilizing attention."

        Whose attention were you alluding to,... which Spiritual Humanism purports to be needing stabilizing?

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 27, 2005
          Thanks Sandeep for pointing this out to me.  Kind of you.

          hand in hand,
          Moller.

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 27, 2005
            :-)

            Thanks Sandeep for pointing this out to me.  Kind of you.

            hand in hand,
            Moller.
            "Spiritual Humanism also starts its enquiry from the point of view of stabilizing attention."

            Whose attention were you alluding to,... which Spiritual Humanism purports to be needing stabilizing?
          • Jeff Belyea
            Message 5 of 7 , May 5, 2005
              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Sandeep"
              <sandeep1960@y...> wrote:

> [...]
              Spiritual Humanism

              > Spiritual Humanism also starts its enquiry from the point of view
              of stabilizing attention.

              > Whose?

              Pardon me, Sandeep, but wouldn't
              your "Whose?" be an enquiry? And
              wouldn't that answer your question?
            • Sandeep
              Message 6 of 7 , May 5, 2005

                >   Spiritual Humanism also starts its enquiry from the point of view
                of stabilizing attention.

                >   Whose?

                Pardon me, Sandeep, but wouldn't
                your "Whose?" be an enquiry? And