Re: [Meditation Society of America] Mindfulness and Spiritual Humanism

  • Sandeep
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 26 10:40 PM

      Sent: Wednesday, April 27, 2005 10:41 AM
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Mindfulness and Spiritual Humanism

      Spiritual Humanism also starts its enquiry from the point of view of stabilizing attention.

      Whose?

    • de la rouviere
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 27 2:44 AM
        Dear Sundeep,

        Could you perhaps be a little more articulate in what you mean?

        Hand in hand,
        Moller.

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 27 6:05 AM
          You stated

          "Spiritual Humanism also starts its enquiry from the point of view of stabilizing attention."

          Whose attention were you alluding to,... which Spiritual Humanism purports to be needing stabilizing?

          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 27 8:11 AM
            Thanks Sandeep for pointing this out to me.  Kind of you.

            hand in hand,
            Moller.

            Message 5 of 7 , Apr 27 1:35 PM
              :-)

              Thanks Sandeep for pointing this out to me.  Kind of you.

              hand in hand,
              Moller.
              "Spiritual Humanism also starts its enquiry from the point of view of stabilizing attention."

              Whose attention were you alluding to,... which Spiritual Humanism purports to be needing stabilizing?
            • Jeff Belyea
              Message 6 of 7 , May 5, 2005
                --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Sandeep"
                <sandeep1960@y...> wrote:

> [...]
                Spiritual Humanism

                > Spiritual Humanism also starts its enquiry from the point of view
                of stabilizing attention.

                > Whose?

                Pardon me, Sandeep, but wouldn't
                your "Whose?" be an enquiry? And

> [...]