Re: [Meditation Society of America] WHY DOES A MASTER DO THIS SERVICE FOR US?

  • ser_el_ser
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 26, 2005
      Dear Mr. Moller,
      I felt such resonation with the words you have placed here, that I joined your
      group at once. Hope you a wonderful success.

      Love,
      Maria

      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "de la rouviere" <
      mollerdlr@t...> wrote:
      > Section 1Greg!
      >
      > What a surprize!
      >
      > My new group is : Spiritual_humanism@yahoogroups.com
      >
      > Just started the thing. Will you be there? Can you motivate anyone else to
      join in. It could turn out to be quite interesting. I have posted one or two things
      there to get the process going. Seems slow to take-off.

      > My book is finally off the press. When you have a moment you may want to
      go to: www.spiritualhumanism.co.za There you will find me, my book, some
      articles. One essay may be of particular relevance to you as an online
      councillor It is on Spiritual Psychology. Please let me know what you think.

      > Greg, could we exchange links for our sites? I would love to promote your
      work on my own site and with my group as well. Has the add on non-duality
      webpage generated any business for you? I am negotiating with Jerry for a
      similar type of add for my book. I have to get the thing known out there. Any
      suggestions?

      > Greetings for now,
      > Moller.
      THIS SERVICE FOR US?

      > Hey Moller,
      >

      > Glad to see you back in cyberspace! What is the name of your new
      Yahoogroup?

      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 26, 2005
        Thanks, Maria.

        I also hope you find some stimulating and rewarding posts on this site.

        Looking forward to see your voice there.

        Hand in hand,
        Moller.