Re: [Meditation Society of America] WHY DOES A MASTER DO THIS SERVICE FOR US?

  • Aloke mukerjee
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 26 7:05 AM
      Mr. de la rouviere,

      Do you know the meaning of 'carrying coal to New Castle?

      Aloke Mukerjee

      Aloke
    • de la rouviere
      Message 2 of 10 , Apr 26 7:35 AM
        Section 1
        Greg!

        What a surprize!

        Just started the thing.  Will you be there?  Can you motivate anyone else to join in.  It could turn out to be quite interesting. I have posted one or two things there to get the process going.  Seems slow to take-off.

        My book is finally off the press.  When you have a moment you may want to go to: www.spiritualhumanism.co.za   There you will find me, my book, some articles.  One essay may be of particular relevance to you as an online councillor  It is on  Spiritual Psychology.  Please let me know what you think.

        Greg, could we exchange links for our sites?  I would love to promote your work on my own site and with my group as well.  Has the add on non-duality webpage generated any business for you?  I am negotiating with Jerry for a similar type of add for my book.  I have to get the thing known out there.  Any suggestions?

        Greetings for now,
        Moller.
        Message 3 of 10 , Apr 26 7:52 AM
          Dear aloke,

          Yes. I do.

          Could you just explain somewhat why you are saying this?

          Hand in hand,
          Moller de la Rouviere

          >Mr. de la rouviere,

          >Do you know the meaning of 'carrying coal to >New Castle?

          >Aloke Mukerjee

        • Greg Goode
          Message 4 of 10 , Apr 26 12:31 PM
            Section 1

            Hey Moller,

            OK, I’ve joined Spiritual_humanism, and posted a message about the evolution of the guru concept, which I think chimes in well with your humanistic theme.  I’ll read your site, but I’m at work now and haven’t got to it just yet.  Yes, online counseling is really picking up.  People are more comfortable these days than ever before communicating via electronic media as extensions of themselves.   Face to face is better, but electronically is more helpful than no communication.

            Speaking of meditation and electronics (ha!), there have been Christian prayer groups which for decades have done prayer circles, intercessory prayer, supportive prayer, and prayer partnership over the telephone.  It seems the most natural thing in the world once you get used to it.  The phone, then the keyboard, then the BlackBerry – as an extension of the body.  Even the body itself took getting used to, and the relation between one’s Self and the lips, tongue and chin is equivalent to the relationship between one’s Self and a telephone.  All these things are objects appearing to the Self.

            I’ll talk to you offline about your book stuff.

            Amituofo,

            --Greg

            Message 5 of 10 , Apr 26 6:04 PM
              Dear Mr. Moller,
              I felt such resonation with the words you have placed here, that I joined your
              group at once. Hope you a wonderful success.

              Love,
              Maria

              --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "de la rouviere" <

              Message 6 of 10 , Apr 26 10:17 PM
                Thanks, Maria.

                I also hope you find some stimulating and rewarding posts on this site.

                Looking forward to see your voice there.

                Hand in hand,
                Moller.