Re: [Meditation Society of America] Need your help

  • Reynold Wingate
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2005
      Another Nigeria scamon the Internet.
      --- ramdasspapasingh <ramdasspapasingh@...>
      wrote:

      ---------------------------------

      Dear Friends of Spirit,

      I have recently been forced to give up my beloved home
      in
      Nigeria due to political reasons. There I was a very
      wealthy
      businessman and was forced to have my funds put into a
      Swiss bank account. I have U.S. 5 million dollars in
      an
      account there but am unable to access it. I need
      someone
      from the U.S. to help me get my legal funds. If you
      will
      send me 1 million dollars to cover legal costs, I will
      repay you with two million dollars. We won't need any
      legal contracts as I am a spiritual man and we have a
      bond
      of love in God. So you will be just sending the money
      and
      I'll do all the work.

      Your brother in Christ

      ramdasspapassingh

      Terms of Service.

      Download the latest ringtones, games, and more!
      http://sg.mobile.yahoo.com