Introduction - Dr. M. Ravindra Reddy

  • Dr. M. R. Reddy
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2005
      Dear Owners, Moderators & Members,

      Please approve this message and provide me the opportunity to
      introduce myself to the group.

      It has been a long time i joined the group.

      But, i could not introduce myself to the gruop members.

      Here i take the opportunity for the introduction.

      Pls visit : http://www.geocities.com/drmrrrwa/

      here you can find more information like :

      About Me,
      Edu. Qualifications
      Achievements
      Projects
      Research
      Hobbies
      Photos
      Yahoo groups
      Feed Back
      Contact me

      I am also available online on Yahoo Messenger ID : mrrrwa

      hope with this information, we can understand ourselves much better
      than earlier and provide better coordination among us.

      Expecting Your Valuable Feedback & Your Introduction.

      Warm Regards

      Dr. M. Ravindra Reddy
      Philosopher & Guide
      http://www.geocities.com/drmrrrwa/