WHY DOES A MASTER DO THIS SERVICE FOR US?

  • subhash naik
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 25, 2005
      In spirituality we need a Master more than anything else because His
      is a
      living system.His authority is a living authority.His growth is a
      living growth
      which we emulate by our own growth.It is like teaching a child to
      walk - you
      walk with the child and teach him to walk.So spirituality says,"Now
      religion
      has ended.Begin spirituality.Go and accept Master.Live as He says."
      In Sahaj Marg (simple way) Master is not only a guide,he is not a
      mountain
      guide,tying himself to you and risking his life for your sake,and
      pulling you
      sometimes,pushing you sometimes,cursing you sometimes,He is the
      Master
      who changes the way itself into something easy.So that is the sort of
      guidance
      and help that we get in Sagaj Marg.(simple path)
      So spirituality is a process.Iti s a method of practice. It is a way
      of life.And it
      takes us up to Reality.And then on you go and on,Reality leading to
      Bliss.