NEED FOR A MASTER

  • subhash naik
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 24, 2005
      To me the need for the Master is definitely a paramount one because
      without
      a Master I don't think we can achieve anything.Why?Because even when
      the
      rostems to suitads are most carefully mapped,there can be disasters
      which
      have happened since the maps were printed.There can be changes.So as
      ways change,as maps change,and as ways of evolution change,as people
      change,the ways have to change themselves,So what was held to be
      something which was practicable,which was demonstrably
      practicable,two
      thousand years ago,need not necessarily be practicable today.
      Here comes the need for a Master to guide us,because tradition
      says,people
      have testified to this, that Masters come mainly to modify ways to
      suit present
      conditions of civilization,present conditions of life and,most
      important of all,to
      make or remake systems to suit the conditions of living that exist
      today.
      so in the finding of the way,we have to seek the services of the
      guide.And one
      who knows the road alone can guide us.Therefore,the guide must be one
      who has traversed the way again and again,helping the travellers on
      the path
      to find the way,and then accompanying them on the way till they reach
      their
      Home.Such a one is the master of the way,and is therefore the master
      of our
      journey.He musr be persuaded to show us the way,and then to accompany
      us
      till we reach the destination.This is the NEED FOR A MASTER (CONT.)