A Recipe For Less Suffering

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 22, 2005
      You will only have a finite number
      of experiences this incarnation. Don't
      squander any of them on self pity,
      daydreaming, rehashing the past, or
      plotting revenge. Or thinking about
      this or any other advise.

      Kir Li Molari
    • Michael Read
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 24, 2005
        Thanks for this one, Bob. I liked it so much that I included it in a
        recent edition of the NDhighlights.

        with love,

        michael

        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 24, 2005
          --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "Michael Read"
          <mareadba@y...> wrote:

          > Thanks for this one, Bob. I liked it so much that I included it in a
          > recent edition of the NDhighlights.
          >
          > with love,
          >
          > michael

          > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > You will only have a finite number
          > > of experiences this incarnation. Don't
          > > squander any of them on self pity,
          > > daydreaming, rehashing the past, or
          > > plotting revenge. Or thinking about
          > > this or any other advise.
          > >
          > > Kir Li Molari

          Dear Only Truly Enlightened Being in the Entire Universe :-),
          Coming from You, this is definitly the highest praise possible,
          and it is very humbling and appreciated. Seriously, if anyone reading
          this is not aware of the ND Highlights, it is just about the finest
          ongoing sharing of thought-stopping and heart warming wisdom to be
          found anywhere....
          Thanks again, I'm be sure to let Kir Li know!