Re: [Meditation Society of America] Bereavement

  • Sandeep
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 15, 2005
      Hello Tony.

      Just a hello.

      ----- Original Message -----
      Sent: Friday, April 15, 2005 2:26 PM
      Subject: [Meditation Society of America] Bereavement

      Hello everyone,

      My Mother died on Monday. My meditation sessions have been a great help
      in staying calm in such turbulent waters.

      Does anyone have any experience or knowledge to share in this direction?

      Thanks in advance...Tony

      Scanned by eScan Anti-Virus and Content Security Software.
      Visit http://www.mwti.net for more info on eScan and MailScan.

    • Tony Osime
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 15, 2005
        Hello Everyone,

        Thank you for your kind words - their impact was very high in my very
        receptive state of mind.

        During one of my sessions soon after my Mother's passing, I reached new
        depths of meditation where everything seemed to stop. It felt like being
        under water, very still and calm. I did not feel like coming out of my
        session. I recognize now that it felt like avoidance - not wanting to
        face reality.

        Thanks for your perspectives.

        ...Tony