Re: Good material for a beginner.

    Message 1 of 197 , Jan 26, 2002
      Here's the URL of The Divine Life Society:<br>
      free downloadable books, as well as books you can send
      for via mail from India. <br>As far as sites go, our
      own, Meditation Station, at
      attachments. If you check the Suggested Reading section of
      Meditation Station, you will find many books that will guide
      you well. There are alot of books out by people that
      know about meditation and spirituality and you can
      learn from them (IE: Wayne Dyer). But there are also
      books written by people who are Enlightened,(like all
      the downloadable books on the Divine Light site). You
      can probably see more from a direct light than from a
      reflection. I hope this helps.
    • eveneon
      Message 197 of 197 , Jun 9, 2002
        wrote: