Re: Confused answers about the body Bruce and Jody

  • jasonjamesmorgan
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 14, 2005
      Hello,

      I totally agree with you, I think the best thing to be done is to
      keep this guys name out our mouth. And if it does come up, just give
      them the official refutation. He is not coming out with a third
      edition, because he has no ground to stand on anymore.

      I hope no one will be deterred from finding this rishi through the
      works of his devotees and disciples, because of one mans myth about
      the master.

      I think it is a testiment to the purity of the culture, that this man
      is only suffering the effects of his malevolence through maya. If he
      had tried to make a dollar by saying Mohamad was gay, I think one of
      their more radical following would have let his blood by now.

      Truth always prevails, as it is apparent. The real myth around the
      master, is that his devotees are unrealistic and that he was sexually
      disturbed.

      Namaste
      Om Namah Shivaya
      Jason James Morgan