Confused the body

  • lovepeaceyes2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13 2:44 PM
      Dear Brothers and Sisters:
      I would like to thank you for your answers on this question which I
      have asked about the body and meditation and not the body... Your
      answers have helped me understand deeper now what I was confused
      about. As for the ones that think I knew the answer, I do not know
      all the answers and hearing it from other borthers and sisters from
      the way they explain it shows a light different from the light I see
      from... So I did grow and learn new things here and once again thank
      you for your sharing

      Om Tat Sat
      Your Brother and Friend

      Rama