Confused

  • lovepeaceyes2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 11 11:10 PM
      Hello, and Shanti everyone. I am confused here. When we do
      meditation we are not doing contemplation of the world and part of
      the world is the body. I understand that we are not the body,
      therefore, one goes deeper into the energy or the force that comes
      as we would know it here in America as `One in the Spirit'.
      When our elders or Guru or teachers do things, it is said that those
      with open eyes see other then the outer layer or there actions.
      Take for example Tantra yoga or the teachings of the Comma sutra.
      If one was to look at these teachings from the physical eyes it is
      all sex orientated. But the truth is they are teaching of the
      energy or the force within and with this thought sex now is nothing
      more then a tool, like a carpenter uses a hammer as a tool, but does
      not become the goal or the point of the carpentry itself. When it
      comes to our teacher's of the old or even new, my teacher told,
      see the fruit of the action not the action. Example my teacher once
      went into a bar and many that saw him go into the bar started much
      reason why he went into the bar. The bottom of this is why should a
      Guru would go into a bar, a place not made for a Guru? Being that I
      was one of the people who was there when he went into the bar, I
      found out the truth later, that, he went into the bar to ask for a
      drink of water, and that was all… Just like a teacher of the
      past
      who was ask why do you hang around low life's and people who
      where
      trouble makers and sick? Jesus our brother said – `I did not
      come
      to help those who are not in needs but those who are in need. I
      guess what I am saying here is – How do we see our brothers and
      sisters? Do we see the outer layer or the inner layer of the force
      within? The force does not pick or dislike but love only and being
      that the force is within us, the force loves us. After all it is
      part of us. So the first step to initiation is loving our self then
      we can love the world as one energy, that of peace love and
      tranquility. With this in mind can we really look at the making of
      the person or the heart of the person? Please help me understand my
      meditation through truth, I am willing to learn.

      You're Friend
      Om Tat Sat
      Rama