Jody

  • jasonjamesmorgan
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 11, 2005
      Hello,

      Jody, Jody, Jody. You make me laugh. I doubt you even read the
      divine play and the gospel.

      I have a feeling you read my comments on Osho, and, or, are a
      homosexual.

      Is this your way of justifying your sexual behavior? Or your way
      getting back at me? Anyways, feel free to keep spreading these
      lies. You are only tarnishing yourself.

      As for these books of yours. LOL. You say I need to look outside my
      little walls. I think it is the other way around. How many books do
      you have there? And how many thousand do I have, how many thousands
      of devotees, and how many thousands of well wishers. And I should
      believe your books, based on A book.

      Om Tat Sat

      Namaste
      Om Namah Shivaya
      Jason James Morgan
    • jodyrrr
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 11, 2005
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > Jody, Jody, Jody. You make me laugh. I doubt you even read the
        > divine play and the gospel.

        I've read them both. I'm also a good friend of the
        translator of the latest edition of "Ramakrishna,
        The Great Master." Which is another hagiography
        by the way.

        > I have a feeling you read my comments on Osho, and, or, are a
        > homosexual.

        Nope. A freak perhaps, but definitely after females.
        I haven't read anything you've written anywhere but
        here. I haven't been impressed yet, and felt the need
        to respond to your obviously ignorant renderings of
        Ramakrishna, et. al.

        > Is this your way of justifying your sexual behavior? Or your way
        > getting back at me? Anyways, feel free to keep spreading these
        > lies. You are only tarnishing yourself.

        Translation: PLEASE let me keep my head in the sand!

        > As for these books of yours. LOL. You say I need to look outside my
        > little walls. I think it is the other way around. How many books do
        > you have there? And how many thousand do I have, how many thousands
        > of devotees, and how many thousands of well wishers. And I should
        > believe your books, based on A book.

        Bragging noted. Intelligence still lacking.

        By the way, there are literally hundreds of religious
        studies scholars writing about Ramakrishna within the
        paradigm presented by Kripal and Sil. It's a bonafide
        movement in the American Academy of Religious Studies.

        > Om Tat Sat
        >
        > Namaste
        > Om Namah Shivaya
        > Jason James Morgan

        Read the books, or remain ignorant.

        You're in good company if you choose the latter.
        One of the millions of hagiopoisoned seekers that
        will die in that status because of the fairy tales
        they tell themselves about their heroes.

        --jody.
      • jasonjamesmorgan
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 11, 2005
          Hello,

          You bad mouth my refutation, and dont even read them i think, because
          they are from the ashram.

          Taking a look at your refutation of the refutation, whats the name of
          the site again? LOL

          I Salute You
          Namaste
          Om Namah Shivaya
          Jason James Morgan
        • jodyrrr
          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 11, 2005
            <no_reply@y...> wrote:

            > Hello,
            >
            > You bad mouth my refutation, and dont even read them i think, because
            > they are from the ashram.

            James, as I pointed out, those very refutations that you
            posted have already been dealt with here:

            http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi/tantrictruth.html
            http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi/textuality.html

            If you took the time to read them, you'd find that each
            objection has been dealt with.

            --jody.