Re: THE WAY

  • jodyrrr
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 11, 2005
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > Natural abidance in the effulgence of Self, is preceded by un-natural
      > abidance in the effulgence of Self.
      >
      > Namaste
      > Om Namah Shivaya
      > Jason James Morgan

      No. The Self is always present in each and every human
      being. When a person comes into the *experiential
      recognition* of this fact, the fact of the presence of
      the Self doesn't not change. Nor does the fact of the
      recognizing person's personality. It just becomes clear
      who they really are. They still remain who they've
      always been. Both are as natural as bears pooping in
      the woods and devotees who are woefully misguided by
      hagiographies.

      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 11, 2005
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > Natural abidance in the effulgence of Self, is preceded by un-
        natural
        > abidance in the effulgence of Self.
        >
        > Namaste
        > Om Namah Shivaya
        > Jason James Morgan

        Sri Jason James,
        There is no-thing "un-natural"
        abiding in the effulgence of Self.
        But (I think) I think I know what you mean,
        and it is a good pointing and very nice word play.
        Thanks!
      • jasonjamesmorgan
        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 11, 2005
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          Hello,

          Thanks. You got it.

          Namaste
          Om Namah Shivaya
          Jason James Morgan

          > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
          > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello,
          > >
          > > Natural abidance in the effulgence of Self, is preceded by un-
          > natural
          > > abidance in the effulgence of Self.
          > >
          > > Namaste
          > > Om Namah Shivaya
          > > Jason James Morgan
          > >
          > Sri Jason James,
          > There is no-thing "un-natural"
          > abiding in the effulgence of Self.
          > But (I think) I think I know what you mean,
          > and it is a good pointing and very nice word play.
          > Thanks!
          > Peace and blessings,
          > Bob
        • jodyrrr