Re: THE WAY

  • jasonjamesmorgan
    Message 1 of 7 , Apr 11, 2005
      Hello,

      Natural abidance in the effulgence of Self, is preceded by un-natural
      abidance in the effulgence of Self.

      Namaste
      Om Namah Shivaya
      Jason James Morgan

      <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "subhash naik"
      > <sbhshnaik@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Obiviously the way has to be the right one,as otherwise we cannot
      > > reach the goal at all.
      >
      > The way is different for each and every person on the planet.
      > Some may fall into recogniziable categories, like bhakti yoga
      > or buddhism, etc. But some may fall outside of any known
      > categories and seem almost criminal to the hagiopoisoned
      > purists who trumpet their way as the way for all.
      >
      > And the "goal" is always within reach. Our being the Self
      > is always present in each and every moment of our lives.
      > It's right here, closer than our own breath, as if it sits
      > on the tip of our nose. To make it a "goal" is to deny this
      > reality and to put it off in some distant future. Such is
      > a violence against the truth.
      >
      > --jody.
      >
      > [snip]
    • jodyrrr
      Message 2 of 7 , Apr 11, 2005
        --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > Natural abidance in the effulgence of Self, is preceded by un-natural
        > abidance in the effulgence of Self.
        >
        > Namaste
        > Om Namah Shivaya
        > Jason James Morgan

        No. The Self is always present in each and every human
        being. When a person comes into the *experiential
        recognition* of this fact, the fact of the presence of
        the Self doesn't not change. Nor does the fact of the
        recognizing person's personality. It just becomes clear
        who they really are. They still remain who they've
        always been. Both are as natural as bears pooping in
        the woods and devotees who are woefully misguided by
        hagiographies.

        Message 3 of 7 , Apr 11, 2005
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          >
          > Natural abidance in the effulgence of Self, is preceded by un-
          natural
          > abidance in the effulgence of Self.
          >
          > Namaste
          > Om Namah Shivaya
          > Jason James Morgan

          Sri Jason James,
          There is no-thing "un-natural"
          abiding in the effulgence of Self.
          But (I think) I think I know what you mean,
          and it is a good pointing and very nice word play.
          Thanks!
        • jasonjamesmorgan
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 11, 2005
            <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            Hello,

            Thanks. You got it.

            Namaste
            Om Namah Shivaya
            Jason James Morgan

            > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
            > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hello,
            > >
            > > Natural abidance in the effulgence of Self, is preceded by un-
            > natural
            > > abidance in the effulgence of Self.
            > >
            > > Namaste
            > > Om Namah Shivaya
            > > Jason James Morgan
            > >
            > Sri Jason James,
            > There is no-thing "un-natural"
            > abiding in the effulgence of Self.
            > But (I think) I think I know what you mean,
            > and it is a good pointing and very nice word play.
            > Thanks!
            > Peace and blessings,
            > Bob
          • jodyrrr