Re: Non-dual Bhakti

  • jasonjamesmorgan
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 11 9:36 AM
      Hello,

      Now you compare him to Micheal Jackson.

      He also dressed like a women. A sadhana that is meant to equalize
      the ego, and get rid of desire.
      He also became devoted to hamuman, jumped around like a monkey, and
      his tail bone extended.
      He also practiced tantric disciplines, tasting human flesh, sex, wine
      drinking from human skulls etc.
      He practiced all sadhanas, mastered them, and saw the holy mother in
      everyone. So that he could teach out of experience, and not books.

      He saw the holy mother in women and men. He was declared an avatar
      by these learned religious polititions.

      And how do they research him and his sexuality a century later?

      I am quite aware of the critisisms of the Master.

      Your claims are rediculous. Please send me your source info. I
      always go to the source. Ramana not Godman, Ramakrishna not hindu
      councils. Jesus, not the church. etc.
      These councils shall get our attention.

      I salute you for bringning this malevolence to my attention.

      Namaste
      Om Namah Shivaya
      Jason James Morgan

      <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

> [...]
      >
      > Another passage, Ramakrishna describes a vision:
      >
      > "Everywhere there was a fog of bliss!—From within it a
      > boy of thirteen arose and showed his face! He had the
      > form of Purna! We were both naked!—then the two of us
      > ran around the field and played joyfully!"
      > (KA 4.259)
      >
      > Yet another passage, Ramakrisha speaking:
      >
      > "In that state I couldn't help but worship the little
      > penises of boys with sandalpaste and flowers."
      > (KA 4.232)
      >
      > That's from M's Kathamrita, translated directly from
      > the Bengali. It's not in Nikhilananda's English
      > translation, "The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna."
      > Nikhilananda left those parts out.
      >
      > Jason, the fact that you aren't even aware of the
      > substantial research being done on Ramakrishna's
      > sexuality by the religious studies community reveals
      > how much you DON'T know about Ramakrishna.
      >
      > I have no doubt your mind will spin these passages
      > to innocent play between a guru and his devotee.
      > But doesn't Michael Jackson claim his "play" was
      > innocent as well?
      >
      > --jody.
      >
      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello,
      > >
      > > Hmmm. Alright, let do this Jody. These dudes also thought his
      > > bhavamukta was a nerological disorder. They had their position
      > > brought apon them with politics and feigned authority. I would
      die
      > > for my master. To say he was attracted to men, is just as
      rediculous
      > > as to say he was attracted women.
      > >
      > > You have my attention Jody. jasonjamesmorgan@d... if you want
      > > to do this privately.
      > >
      > > By the way, you did not prove it. Have you read "sri ramakrishna
      and
      > > his divine play".
      > >
      > > Sri Ramakrishna is Jasons life study, living scripture and
      avatar.
      > > Swami Vivikananda is my lion. We are lions among house cats.
      > >
      > > I thought you were just trying to erk me. If you are serious, we
      > > will play.
      > >
      > > Om Mani Padme Hum
      > > Om Tat Sat
      > > Namaste
      > > Om Namah Shivaya
      > > Jason James Morgan
      > >

      > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"
      > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

      jasonjamesmorgan

      > > reply.
      > > your

      > > > Read the website bozo:
      > > >
      > > > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
      > > >
      > > > Practically the entirety of the American Academy of
      > > > Religious Studies is behind this view of Ramakrishna,
      > > > as are famous Bengali poet Sunil Gangopadhyay as well
      > > > as the famous Bengali author Sudhir Kakar.
      > > >
      > > > You are one of the unfortunate many whose heads are
      > > > so clogged up with hagiography that you'll probably
      > > > never get a chance to see who you really are.
      > > >
      > > > Good luck with yourself. Your type needs it more

    • jodyrrr
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 11 9:52 AM
        <no_reply@y...> wrote:

        > Hello,
        >
        > Now you compare him to Micheal Jackson.

        Well, in a way he is comparable, at least with
        regards to his sexual preferences. That's as far
        as that comparison holds though.

        > He also dressed like a women. A sadhana that is meant to equalize
        > the ego, and get rid of desire.

        That's all hagiographic spin. He dressed as a woman
        because he enjoyed it. It had nothing to do with sadhana,
        and everything to do with expressing the bliss of being
        ravished by Krishna

        > He also became devoted to hamuman, jumped around like a monkey, and
        > his tail bone extended.

        Tail bone extended? Hagiographic nonsense.

        > He also practiced tantric disciplines, tasting human flesh, sex, wine
        > drinking from human skulls etc.
        > He practiced all sadhanas, mastered them, and saw the holy mother in
        > everyone. So that he could teach out of experience, and not books.

        More hagiospin. He did those things because he
        was compelled to, not because he thought he should
        or needed to.

        > He saw the holy mother in women and men. He was declared an avatar
        > by these learned religious polititions.

        So what? They were sucking up to his positive media profile.
        Jumping on the bandwagon of the day.

        > And how do they research him and his sexuality a century later?

        By reading the original Bengali texts outside of the
        bowdlerizations of Nikhilananda and Saradananda.

        > I am quite aware of the critisisms of the Master.

        They aren't criticisms if you aren't hagiopoisoned.

        > Your claims are rediculous. Please send me your source info. I
        > always go to the source. Ramana not Godman, Ramakrishna not hindu
        > councils. Jesus, not the church. etc.
        > These councils shall get our attention.

        You have the source material. Now all you have to
        do is learn Bengali, or accept the translations used
        by Kripal in Kali's Child.

        > I salute you for bringning this malevolence to my attention.
        >
        > Namaste
        > Om Namah Shivaya
        > Jason James Morgan

        I feel sorry for the fact that you lack the resources
        to see outside of your fairy-tale rendering of Ramakrishna.

        --jody.

        Note: The references are included in the text below.

        > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > From the Kathamrita:
        > >
        > > The Master is talking to M about Purna—
        > > Sri Ramakrishna—"What I'm telling you—this is not for
        > > every soul to hear—I want to kiss and embrace man as
        > > woman."
        > > (KA 4.271)
        > >
        > > Another passage, Ramakrishna describes a vision:
        > >
        > > "Everywhere there was a fog of bliss!—From within it a
        > > boy of thirteen arose and showed his face! He had the
        > > form of Purna! We were both naked!—then the two of us
        > > ran around the field and played joyfully!"
        > > (KA 4.259)
        > >
        > > Yet another passage, Ramakrisha speaking:
        > >
        > > "In that state I couldn't help but worship the little
        > > penises of boys with sandalpaste and flowers."
        > > (KA 4.232)
        > >
        > > That's from M's Kathamrita, translated directly from
        > > the Bengali. It's not in Nikhilananda's English
        > > translation, "The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna."
        > > Nikhilananda left those parts out.
        > >
        > > Jason, the fact that you aren't even aware of the
        > > substantial research being done on Ramakrishna's
        > > sexuality by the religious studies community reveals
        > > how much you DON'T know about Ramakrishna.
        > >
        > > I have no doubt your mind will spin these passages
        > > to innocent play between a guru and his devotee.
        > > But doesn't Michael Jackson claim his "play" was
        > > innocent as well?
        > >
        > > --jody.
        > >
        > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
        > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Hello,
        > > >
        > > > Hmmm. Alright, let do this Jody. These dudes also thought his
        > > > bhavamukta was a nerological disorder. They had their position
        > > > brought apon them with politics and feigned authority. I would
        > die
        > > > for my master. To say he was attracted to men, is just as
        > rediculous
        > > > as to say he was attracted women.
        > > >
        > > > You have my attention Jody. jasonjamesmorgan@d... if you want
        > > > to do this privately.
        > > >
        > > > By the way, you did not prove it. Have you read "sri ramakrishna
        > and
        > > > his divine play".
        > > >
        > > > Sri Ramakrishna is Jasons life study, living scripture and
        > avatar.
        > > > Swami Vivikananda is my lion. We are lions among house cats.
        > > >
        > > > I thought you were just trying to erk me. If you are serious, we
        > > > will play.
        > > >
        > > > Om Mani Padme Hum
        > > > Om Tat Sat
        > > > Namaste