Re: Non-dual Bhakti

  • jasonjamesmorgan
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 9, 2005
      Hello,

      Ouch, gee, I guess I have it wrong. LOL

      Om Tat Sat
      Namaste
      Om Namah Shivaya
      Jason James Morgan

      <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > Hello,
      > >
      > > These are fighting words. LOL
      > >
      > > Prove it. Your words are so rediculious, I almost did not
      reply.
      > > Thanks for the laugh. Your ignorance of the master, is none but
      your
      > > own fault. Appoligize to yourself.
      > >

      > > Namaste
      > > Om Namah Shivaya
      > > Jason James Morgan
      >
      > Read the website bozo:
      >
      > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
      >
      > Practically the entirety of the American Academy of
      > Religious Studies is behind this view of Ramakrishna,
      > as are famous Bengali poet Sunil Gangopadhyay as well
      > as the famous Bengali author Sudhir Kakar.
      >
      > You are one of the unfortunate many whose heads are
      > so clogged up with hagiography that you'll probably
      > never get a chance to see who you really are.
      >
      > Good luck with yourself. Your type needs it more
      > than any other in the spiritual game.
      >
      > --jody.
      >

      > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"
      > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

      jasonjamesmorgan
      > > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > > [snip]

      > > sex. He
      > > not sex
      > > >
      > > > Ramakrishna never had sex with his wife because he was
      > > > for the most part a homosexual.
      > > >
      > > > While he embraced Kali as Mother, he rejected Her as Lover.
      > > > In fact, he abhorred Her as Lover, and all women who were
      > > > sexually active and potential competition for the affections
      > > > of his young boy disciples.
      > > >
      > > > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
      > > >
      > > > After he died, his wife took up residence with a lesbian.
      > > >
      > > > --jody.
    • jasonjamesmorgan
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 9, 2005
        Hello,

        Hmmm. Alright, let do this Jody. These dudes also thought his
        bhavamukta was a nerological disorder. They had their position
        brought apon them with politics and feigned authority. I would die
        for my master. To say he was attracted to men, is just as rediculous
        as to say he was attracted women.

        You have my attention Jody. jasonjamesmorgan@... if you want
        to do this privately.

        By the way, you did not prove it. Have you read "sri ramakrishna and
        his divine play".

        Sri Ramakrishna is Jasons life study, living scripture and avatar.
        Swami Vivikananda is my lion. We are lions among house cats.

        I thought you were just trying to erk me. If you are serious, we
        will play.

        Om Mani Padme Hum
        Om Tat Sat
        Namaste
        Om Namah Shivaya
        Jason James Morgan

        <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
        > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello,
        > >
        > > These are fighting words. LOL
        > >
        > > Prove it. Your words are so rediculious, I almost did not
        reply.
        > > Thanks for the laugh. Your ignorance of the master, is none but
        your
        > > own fault. Appoligize to yourself.
        > >

        > > Namaste
        > > Om Namah Shivaya
        > > Jason James Morgan
        >
        > Read the website bozo:
        >
        > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
        >
        > Practically the entirety of the American Academy of
        > Religious Studies is behind this view of Ramakrishna,
        > as are famous Bengali poet Sunil Gangopadhyay as well
        > as the famous Bengali author Sudhir Kakar.
        >
        > You are one of the unfortunate many whose heads are
        > so clogged up with hagiography that you'll probably
        > never get a chance to see who you really are.
        >
        > Good luck with yourself. Your type needs it more
        > than any other in the spiritual game.
        >
        > --jody.
        >

        > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"
        > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

        jasonjamesmorgan
        > > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > > [snip]

        > > sex. He
        > > not sex
        > > >
        > > > Ramakrishna never had sex with his wife because he was
        > > > for the most part a homosexual.
        > > >
        > > > While he embraced Kali as Mother, he rejected Her as Lover.
        > > > In fact, he abhorred Her as Lover, and all women who were
        > > > sexually active and potential competition for the affections
        > > > of his young boy disciples.
        > > >
        > > > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
        > > >
        > > > After he died, his wife took up residence with a lesbian.
        > > >
        > > > --jody.
      • Bruce Morgen
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 9, 2005
          Nicely put, sir. If one
          must be smug, it's only
          polite to be quick about
          it. I salute you! :-P

          jasonjamesmorgan wrote:

          >Hello,
          >
          >Ouch, gee, I guess I have it wrong. LOL
          >
          >Om Tat Sat
          >Namaste
          >Om Namah Shivaya
          >Jason James Morgan
          >

          >--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"
          ><jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
          >

          >>--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
          >><no_reply@y...> wrote:
          >>

          >>>Hello,
          >>>
          >>>These are fighting words. LOL
          >>>
          >>>Prove it. Your words are so rediculious, I almost did not
          >>>

          >reply.
          >

          >>>Thanks for the laugh. Your ignorance of the master, is none but
          >>>

          >your
          >

          >>>own fault. Appoligize to yourself.
          >>>

          >>>Namaste
          >>>Om Namah Shivaya
          >>>Jason James Morgan
          >>>

          >>Read the website bozo:
          >>
          >>http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
          >>
          >>Practically the entirety of the American Academy of
          >>Religious Studies is behind this view of Ramakrishna,
          >>as are famous Bengali poet Sunil Gangopadhyay as well
          >>as the famous Bengali author Sudhir Kakar.
          >>
          >>You are one of the unfortunate many whose heads are
          >>so clogged up with hagiography that you'll probably
          >>never get a chance to see who you really are.
          >>
          >>Good luck with yourself. Your type needs it more
          >>than any other in the spiritual game.
          >>
          >>--jody.
          >>

          >>>--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"

          >jasonjamesmorgan

          >had
          >

          >>>sex. He

          >kids,
          >

          >>>not sex

        • jodyrrr
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 10, 2005
            From the Kathamrita:

            The Master is talking to M about Purna—
            Sri Ramakrishna—"What I'm telling you—this is not for
            every soul to hear—I want to kiss and embrace man as
            woman."
            (KA 4.271)

            Another passage, Ramakrishna describes a vision:

            "Everywhere there was a fog of bliss!—From within it a
            boy of thirteen arose and showed his face! He had the
            form of Purna! We were both naked!—then the two of us
            ran around the field and played joyfully!"
            (KA 4.259)

            Yet another passage, Ramakrisha speaking:

            "In that state I couldn't help but worship the little
            penises of boys with sandalpaste and flowers."
            (KA 4.232)

            That's from M's Kathamrita, translated directly from
            the Bengali. It's not in Nikhilananda's English
            translation, "The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna."
            Nikhilananda left those parts out.

            Jason, the fact that you aren't even aware of the
            substantial research being done on Ramakrishna's
            sexuality by the religious studies community reveals
            how much you DON'T know about Ramakrishna.

            I have no doubt your mind will spin these passages
            to innocent play between a guru and his devotee.
            But doesn't Michael Jackson claim his "play" was
            innocent as well?

            --jody.

            <no_reply@y...> wrote:

            > Hello,
            >
            > Hmmm. Alright, let do this Jody. These dudes also thought his
            > bhavamukta was a nerological disorder. They had their position
            > brought apon them with politics and feigned authority. I would die
            > for my master. To say he was attracted to men, is just as rediculous
            > as to say he was attracted women.
            >
            > You have my attention Jody. jasonjamesmorgan@d... if you want
            > to do this privately.
            >
            > By the way, you did not prove it. Have you read "sri ramakrishna and
            > his divine play".
            >
            > Sri Ramakrishna is Jasons life study, living scripture and avatar.
            > Swami Vivikananda is my lion. We are lions among house cats.
            >
            > I thought you were just trying to erk me. If you are serious, we
            > will play.
            >
            > Om Mani Padme Hum
            > Om Tat Sat
            > Namaste
            > Om Namah Shivaya
            > Jason James Morgan

            > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
            > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > > >
            > > > Hello,
            > > >
            > > > These are fighting words. LOL
            > > >
            > > > Prove it. Your words are so rediculious, I almost did not
            > reply.
            > > > Thanks for the laugh. Your ignorance of the master, is none but
            > your
            > > > own fault. Appoligize to yourself.
            > > >

            > > > Namaste
            > > > Om Namah Shivaya
            > > > Jason James Morgan
            > >
            > > Read the website bozo:
            > >
            > > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
            > >
            > > Practically the entirety of the American Academy of
            > > Religious Studies is behind this view of Ramakrishna,
            > > as are famous Bengali poet Sunil Gangopadhyay as well
            > > as the famous Bengali author Sudhir Kakar.
            > >
            > > You are one of the unfortunate many whose heads are
            > > so clogged up with hagiography that you'll probably
            > > never get a chance to see who you really are.
            > >
            > > Good luck with yourself. Your type needs it more
            > > than any other in the spiritual game.
            > >
            > > --jody.
            > >

            > > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"
            > > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

            > jasonjamesmorgan

            > had
            > > > sex. He
            > kids,
            > > > not sex

          • jasonjamesmorgan
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 11, 2005
              Hello,

              Now you compare him to Micheal Jackson.

              He also dressed like a women. A sadhana that is meant to equalize
              the ego, and get rid of desire.
              He also became devoted to hamuman, jumped around like a monkey, and
              his tail bone extended.
              He also practiced tantric disciplines, tasting human flesh, sex, wine
              drinking from human skulls etc.
              He practiced all sadhanas, mastered them, and saw the holy mother in
              everyone. So that he could teach out of experience, and not books.

              He saw the holy mother in women and men. He was declared an avatar
              by these learned religious polititions.

              And how do they research him and his sexuality a century later?

              I am quite aware of the critisisms of the Master.

              Your claims are rediculous. Please send me your source info. I
              always go to the source. Ramana not Godman, Ramakrishna not hindu
              councils. Jesus, not the church. etc.
              These councils shall get our attention.

              I salute you for bringning this malevolence to my attention.

              Namaste
              Om Namah Shivaya
              Jason James Morgan

              <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

> [...]
              > >
              > > Om Mani Padme Hum
              > > Om Tat Sat
              > > Namaste
              > > Om Namah Shivaya
              > > Jason James Morgan
              > >

              > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"
              > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

              jasonjamesmorgan

              > > reply.
              > > your

              > > > Read the website bozo:
              > > >
              > > > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
              > > >
              > > > Practically the entirety of the American Academy of
              > > > Religious Studies is behind this view of Ramakrishna,
              > > > as are famous Bengali poet Sunil Gangopadhyay as well
              > > > as the famous Bengali author Sudhir Kakar.
              > > >
              > > > You are one of the unfortunate many whose heads are
              > > > so clogged up with hagiography that you'll probably
              > > > never get a chance to see who you really are.
              > > >
              > > > Good luck with yourself. Your type needs it more

            • jodyrrr
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 11, 2005
                <no_reply@y...> wrote:

                > Hello,
                >
                > Now you compare him to Micheal Jackson.

                Well, in a way he is comparable, at least with
                regards to his sexual preferences. That's as far
                as that comparison holds though.

                > He also dressed like a women. A sadhana that is meant to equalize
                > the ego, and get rid of desire.

                That's all hagiographic spin. He dressed as a woman
                because he enjoyed it. It had nothing to do with sadhana,
                and everything to do with expressing the bliss of being
                ravished by Krishna

                > He also became devoted to hamuman, jumped around like a monkey, and
                > his tail bone extended.

                Tail bone extended? Hagiographic nonsense.

                > He also practiced tantric disciplines, tasting human flesh, sex, wine
                > drinking from human skulls etc.
                > He practiced all sadhanas, mastered them, and saw the holy mother in
                > everyone. So that he could teach out of experience, and not books.

                More hagiospin. He did those things because he
                was compelled to, not because he thought he should
                or needed to.

                > He saw the holy mother in women and men. He was declared an avatar
                > by these learned religious polititions.

                So what? They were sucking up to his positive media profile.
                Jumping on the bandwagon of the day.

                > And how do they research him and his sexuality a century later?

                By reading the original Bengali texts outside of the
                bowdlerizations of Nikhilananda and Saradananda.

                > I am quite aware of the critisisms of the Master.

                They aren't criticisms if you aren't hagiopoisoned.

                > Your claims are rediculous. Please send me your source info. I
                > always go to the source. Ramana not Godman, Ramakrishna not hindu
                > councils. Jesus, not the church. etc.
                > These councils shall get our attention.

                You have the source material. Now all you have to
                do is learn Bengali, or accept the translations used
                by Kripal in Kali's Child.

                > I salute you for bringning this malevolence to my attention.
                >
                > Namaste
                > Om Namah Shivaya
                > Jason James Morgan

                I feel sorry for the fact that you lack the resources
                to see outside of your fairy-tale rendering of Ramakrishna.

                --jody.

                Note: The references are included in the text below.

                > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
                > >
                > > From the Kathamrita:
                > >
                > > The Master is talking to M about Purna—
                > > Sri Ramakrishna—"What I'm telling you—this is not for
                > > every soul to hear—I want to kiss and embrace man as
                > > woman."
                > > (KA 4.271)
                > >
                > > Another passage, Ramakrishna describes a vision:
                > >
                > > "Everywhere there was a fog of bliss!—From within it a
                > > boy of thirteen arose and showed his face! He had the
                > > form of Purna! We were both naked!—then the two of us
                > > ran around the field and played joyfully!"
                > > (KA 4.259)
                > >
                > > Yet another passage, Ramakrisha speaking:
                > >
                > > "In that state I couldn't help but worship the little
                > > penises of boys with sandalpaste and flowers."
                > > (KA 4.232)
                > >
                > > That's from M's Kathamrita, translated directly from
                > > the Bengali. It's not in Nikhilananda's English
                > > translation, "The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna."
                > > Nikhilananda left those parts out.
                > >
                > > Jason, the fact that you aren't even aware of the
                > > substantial research being done on Ramakrishna's
                > > sexuality by the religious studies community reveals
                > > how much you DON'T know about Ramakrishna.
                > >
                > > I have no doubt your mind will spin these passages
                > > to innocent play between a guru and his devotee.
                > > But doesn't Michael Jackson claim his "play" was
                > > innocent as well?
                > >
                > > --jody.
                > >
                > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
                > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                > > >
                > > > Hello,
                > > >
                > > > Hmmm. Alright, let do this Jody. These dudes also thought his
                > > > bhavamukta was a nerological disorder. They had their position
                > > > brought apon them with politics and feigned authority. I would
                > die
                > > > for my master. To say he was attracted to men, is just as
                > rediculous
                > > > as to say he was attracted women.
                > > >
                > > > You have my attention Jody. jasonjamesmorgan@d... if you want
                > > > to do this privately.
                > > >
                > > > By the way, you did not prove it. Have you read "sri ramakrishna
                > and
                > > > his divine play".
                > > >
                > > > Sri Ramakrishna is Jasons life study, living scripture and
                > avatar.
                > > > Swami Vivikananda is my lion. We are lions among house cats.
                > > >
                > > > I thought you were just trying to erk me. If you are serious, we
                > > > will play.
                > > >
                > > > Om Mani Padme Hum
                > > > Om Tat Sat
                > > > Namaste