Re: Non-dual Bhakti

  • jodyrrr
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 9, 2005
      --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

      > Hello,
      >
      > These are fighting words. LOL
      >
      > Prove it. Your words are so rediculious, I almost did not reply.
      > Thanks for the laugh. Your ignorance of the master, is none but your
      > own fault. Appoligize to yourself.
      >

      > Namaste
      > Om Namah Shivaya
      > Jason James Morgan

      Read the website bozo:

      http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi

      Practically the entirety of the American Academy of
      Religious Studies is behind this view of Ramakrishna,
      as are famous Bengali poet Sunil Gangopadhyay as well
      as the famous Bengali author Sudhir Kakar.

      You are one of the unfortunate many whose heads are
      so clogged up with hagiography that you'll probably
      never get a chance to see who you really are.

      Good luck with yourself. Your type needs it more
      than any other in the spiritual game.

      --jody.

      > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
      > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > > [snip]
      > >
      > > > Sri Ramakrishna was married for certain reasons. He never had
      > sex. He
      > > > demonstrated the true householder life by example. Have kids,
      > not sex
      > > > type thing. How could he get it on with his mother?
      > >
      > > Ramakrishna never had sex with his wife because he was
      > > for the most part a homosexual.
      > >
      > > While he embraced Kali as Mother, he rejected Her as Lover.
      > > In fact, he abhorred Her as Lover, and all women who were
      > > sexually active and potential competition for the affections
      > > of his young boy disciples.
      > >
      > > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
      > >
      > > After he died, his wife took up residence with a lesbian.
      > >
      > > --jody.
    • jasonjamesmorgan
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 9, 2005
        Hello,

        Ouch, gee, I guess I have it wrong. LOL

        Om Tat Sat
        Namaste
        Om Namah Shivaya
        Jason James Morgan

        <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

        > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
        > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello,
        > >
        > > These are fighting words. LOL
        > >
        > > Prove it. Your words are so rediculious, I almost did not
        reply.
        > > Thanks for the laugh. Your ignorance of the master, is none but
        your
        > > own fault. Appoligize to yourself.
        > >

        > > Namaste
        > > Om Namah Shivaya
        > > Jason James Morgan
        >
        > Read the website bozo:
        >
        > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
        >
        > Practically the entirety of the American Academy of
        > Religious Studies is behind this view of Ramakrishna,
        > as are famous Bengali poet Sunil Gangopadhyay as well
        > as the famous Bengali author Sudhir Kakar.
        >
        > You are one of the unfortunate many whose heads are
        > so clogged up with hagiography that you'll probably
        > never get a chance to see who you really are.
        >
        > Good luck with yourself. Your type needs it more
        > than any other in the spiritual game.
        >
        > --jody.
        >

        > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"
        > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

        jasonjamesmorgan
        > > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
        > > > [snip]

        > > sex. He
        > > not sex
        > > >
        > > > Ramakrishna never had sex with his wife because he was
        > > > for the most part a homosexual.
        > > >
        > > > While he embraced Kali as Mother, he rejected Her as Lover.
        > > > In fact, he abhorred Her as Lover, and all women who were
        > > > sexually active and potential competition for the affections
        > > > of his young boy disciples.
        > > >
        > > > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
        > > >
        > > > After he died, his wife took up residence with a lesbian.
        > > >
        > > > --jody.
      • jasonjamesmorgan
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 9, 2005
          Hello,

          Hmmm. Alright, let do this Jody. These dudes also thought his
          bhavamukta was a nerological disorder. They had their position
          brought apon them with politics and feigned authority. I would die
          for my master. To say he was attracted to men, is just as rediculous
          as to say he was attracted women.

          You have my attention Jody. jasonjamesmorgan@... if you want
          to do this privately.

          By the way, you did not prove it. Have you read "sri ramakrishna and
          his divine play".

          Sri Ramakrishna is Jasons life study, living scripture and avatar.
          Swami Vivikananda is my lion. We are lions among house cats.

          I thought you were just trying to erk me. If you are serious, we
          will play.

          Om Mani Padme Hum
          Om Tat Sat
          Namaste
          Om Namah Shivaya
          Jason James Morgan

          <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

          > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
          > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > Hello,
          > >
          > > These are fighting words. LOL
          > >
          > > Prove it. Your words are so rediculious, I almost did not
          reply.
          > > Thanks for the laugh. Your ignorance of the master, is none but
          your
          > > own fault. Appoligize to yourself.
          > >

          > > Namaste
          > > Om Namah Shivaya
          > > Jason James Morgan
          >
          > Read the website bozo:
          >
          > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
          >
          > Practically the entirety of the American Academy of
          > Religious Studies is behind this view of Ramakrishna,
          > as are famous Bengali poet Sunil Gangopadhyay as well
          > as the famous Bengali author Sudhir Kakar.
          >
          > You are one of the unfortunate many whose heads are
          > so clogged up with hagiography that you'll probably
          > never get a chance to see who you really are.
          >
          > Good luck with yourself. Your type needs it more
          > than any other in the spiritual game.
          >
          > --jody.
          >

          > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"
          > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

          jasonjamesmorgan
          > > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > > [snip]

          > > sex. He
          > > not sex
          > > >
          > > > Ramakrishna never had sex with his wife because he was
          > > > for the most part a homosexual.
          > > >
          > > > While he embraced Kali as Mother, he rejected Her as Lover.
          > > > In fact, he abhorred Her as Lover, and all women who were
          > > > sexually active and potential competition for the affections
          > > > of his young boy disciples.
          > > >
          > > > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
          > > >
          > > > After he died, his wife took up residence with a lesbian.
          > > >
          > > > --jody.
        • Bruce Morgen
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 9, 2005
            Nicely put, sir. If one
            must be smug, it's only
            polite to be quick about
            it. I salute you! :-P

            jasonjamesmorgan wrote:

            >Hello,
            >
            >Ouch, gee, I guess I have it wrong. LOL
            >
            >Om Tat Sat
            >Namaste
            >Om Namah Shivaya
            >Jason James Morgan
            >

            >--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"
            ><jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
            >

            >>--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
            >><no_reply@y...> wrote:
            >>

            >>>Hello,
            >>>
            >>>These are fighting words. LOL
            >>>
            >>>Prove it. Your words are so rediculious, I almost did not
            >>>

            >reply.
            >

            >>>Thanks for the laugh. Your ignorance of the master, is none but
            >>>

            >your
            >

            >>>own fault. Appoligize to yourself.
            >>>

            >>>Namaste
            >>>Om Namah Shivaya
            >>>Jason James Morgan
            >>>

            >>Read the website bozo:
            >>
            >>http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
            >>
            >>Practically the entirety of the American Academy of
            >>Religious Studies is behind this view of Ramakrishna,
            >>as are famous Bengali poet Sunil Gangopadhyay as well
            >>as the famous Bengali author Sudhir Kakar.
            >>
            >>You are one of the unfortunate many whose heads are
            >>so clogged up with hagiography that you'll probably
            >>never get a chance to see who you really are.
            >>
            >>Good luck with yourself. Your type needs it more
            >>than any other in the spiritual game.
            >>
            >>--jody.
            >>

            >>>--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"

            >jasonjamesmorgan

            >had
            >

            >>>sex. He

            >kids,
            >

            >>>not sex

          • jodyrrr
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 10, 2005
              From the Kathamrita:

              The Master is talking to M about Purna—
              Sri Ramakrishna—"What I'm telling you—this is not for
              every soul to hear—I want to kiss and embrace man as
              woman."
              (KA 4.271)

              Another passage, Ramakrishna describes a vision:

              "Everywhere there was a fog of bliss!—From within it a
              boy of thirteen arose and showed his face! He had the
              form of Purna! We were both naked!—then the two of us
              ran around the field and played joyfully!"
              (KA 4.259)

              Yet another passage, Ramakrisha speaking:

              "In that state I couldn't help but worship the little
              penises of boys with sandalpaste and flowers."
              (KA 4.232)

              That's from M's Kathamrita, translated directly from
              the Bengali. It's not in Nikhilananda's English
              translation, "The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna."
              Nikhilananda left those parts out.

              Jason, the fact that you aren't even aware of the
              substantial research being done on Ramakrishna's
              sexuality by the religious studies community reveals
              how much you DON'T know about Ramakrishna.

              I have no doubt your mind will spin these passages
              to innocent play between a guru and his devotee.
              But doesn't Michael Jackson claim his "play" was
              innocent as well?

              --jody.

              <no_reply@y...> wrote:

              > Hello,
              >
              > Hmmm. Alright, let do this Jody. These dudes also thought his
              > bhavamukta was a nerological disorder. They had their position
              > brought apon them with politics and feigned authority. I would die
              > for my master. To say he was attracted to men, is just as rediculous
              > as to say he was attracted women.
              >
              > You have my attention Jody. jasonjamesmorgan@d... if you want
              > to do this privately.
              >
              > By the way, you did not prove it. Have you read "sri ramakrishna and
              > his divine play".
              >
              > Sri Ramakrishna is Jasons life study, living scripture and avatar.
              > Swami Vivikananda is my lion. We are lions among house cats.
              >
              > I thought you were just trying to erk me. If you are serious, we
              > will play.
              >
              > Om Mani Padme Hum
              > Om Tat Sat
              > Namaste
              > Om Namah Shivaya
              > Jason James Morgan

              > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
              > >
              > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
              > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > > >
              > > > Hello,
              > > >
              > > > These are fighting words. LOL
              > > >
              > > > Prove it. Your words are so rediculious, I almost did not
              > reply.
              > > > Thanks for the laugh. Your ignorance of the master, is none but
              > your
              > > > own fault. Appoligize to yourself.
              > > >

              > > > Namaste
              > > > Om Namah Shivaya
              > > > Jason James Morgan
              > >
              > > Read the website bozo:
              > >
              > > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
              > >
              > > Practically the entirety of the American Academy of
              > > Religious Studies is behind this view of Ramakrishna,
              > > as are famous Bengali poet Sunil Gangopadhyay as well
              > > as the famous Bengali author Sudhir Kakar.
              > >
              > > You are one of the unfortunate many whose heads are
              > > so clogged up with hagiography that you'll probably
              > > never get a chance to see who you really are.
              > >
              > > Good luck with yourself. Your type needs it more
              > > than any other in the spiritual game.
              > >
              > > --jody.
              > >

              > > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"
              > > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

              > jasonjamesmorgan

              > had
              > > > sex. He
              > kids,
              > > > not sex

            • jasonjamesmorgan
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 11, 2005
                Hello,

                Now you compare him to Micheal Jackson.

                He also dressed like a women. A sadhana that is meant to equalize
                the ego, and get rid of desire.
                He also became devoted to hamuman, jumped around like a monkey, and
                his tail bone extended.
                He also practiced tantric disciplines, tasting human flesh, sex, wine
                drinking from human skulls etc.
                He practiced all sadhanas, mastered them, and saw the holy mother in
                everyone. So that he could teach out of experience, and not books.

                He saw the holy mother in women and men. He was declared an avatar
                by these learned religious polititions.

                And how do they research him and his sexuality a century later?

                I am quite aware of the critisisms of the Master.

                Your claims are rediculous. Please send me your source info. I
                always go to the source. Ramana not Godman, Ramakrishna not hindu
                councils. Jesus, not the church. etc.
                These councils shall get our attention.

                I salute you for bringning this malevolence to my attention.

                Namaste
                Om Namah Shivaya
                Jason James Morgan

                <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

> [...]
                > >
                > > Om Mani Padme Hum
                > > Om Tat Sat
                > > Namaste
                > > Om Namah Shivaya
                > > Jason James Morgan
                > >

                > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"
                > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

                jasonjamesmorgan

                > > reply.
                > > your

                > > > Read the website bozo:
                > > >
                > > > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
                > > >
                > > > Practically the entirety of the American Academy of
                > > > Religious Studies is behind this view of Ramakrishna,
                > > > as are famous Bengali poet Sunil Gangopadhyay as well
                > > > as the famous Bengali author Sudhir Kakar.
                > > >
                > > > You are one of the unfortunate many whose heads are
                > > > so clogged up with hagiography that you'll probably
                > > > never get a chance to see who you really are.
                > > >
                > > > Good luck with yourself. Your type needs it more

              • jodyrrr
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 11, 2005
                  <no_reply@y...> wrote:

                  > Hello,
                  >
                  > Now you compare him to Micheal Jackson.

                  Well, in a way he is comparable, at least with
                  regards to his sexual preferences. That's as far
                  as that comparison holds though.

                  > He also dressed like a women. A sadhana that is meant to equalize
                  > the ego, and get rid of desire.

                  That's all hagiographic spin. He dressed as a woman
                  because he enjoyed it. It had nothing to do with sadhana,
                  and everything to do with expressing the bliss of being
                  ravished by Krishna

                  > He also became devoted to hamuman, jumped around like a monkey, and
                  > his tail bone extended.

                  Tail bone extended? Hagiographic nonsense.

                  > He also practiced tantric disciplines, tasting human flesh, sex, wine
                  > drinking from human skulls etc.
                  > He practiced all sadhanas, mastered them, and saw the holy mother in
                  > everyone. So that he could teach out of experience, and not books.

                  More hagiospin. He did those things because he
                  was compelled to, not because he thought he should
                  or needed to.

                  > He saw the holy mother in women and men. He was declared an avatar
                  > by these learned religious polititions.

                  So what? They were sucking up to his positive media profile.
                  Jumping on the bandwagon of the day.

                  > And how do they research him and his sexuality a century later?

                  By reading the original Bengali texts outside of the
                  bowdlerizations of Nikhilananda and Saradananda.

                  > I am quite aware of the critisisms of the Master.

                  They aren't criticisms if you aren't hagiopoisoned.

                  > Your claims are rediculous. Please send me your source info. I
                  > always go to the source. Ramana not Godman, Ramakrishna not hindu
                  > councils. Jesus, not the church. etc.
                  > These councils shall get our attention.

                  You have the source material. Now all you have to
                  do is learn Bengali, or accept the translations used
                  by Kripal in Kali's Child.

                  > I salute you for bringning this malevolence to my attention.
                  >
                  > Namaste
                  > Om Namah Shivaya
                  > Jason James Morgan

                  I feel sorry for the fact that you lack the resources
                  to see outside of your fairy-tale rendering of Ramakrishna.

                  --jody.

                  Note: The references are included in the text below.

                  > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > From the Kathamrita:
                  > >
                  > > The Master is talking to M about Purna—
                  > > Sri Ramakrishna—"What I'm telling you—this is not for
                  > > every soul to hear—I want to kiss and embrace man as
                  > > woman."
                  > > (KA 4.271)
                  > >
                  > > Another passage, Ramakrishna describes a vision:
                  > >
                  > > "Everywhere there was a fog of bliss!—From within it a
                  > > boy of thirteen arose and showed his face! He had the
                  > > form of Purna! We were both naked!—then the two of us
                  > > ran around the field and played joyfully!"
                  > > (KA 4.259)
                  > >
                  > > Yet another passage, Ramakrisha speaking:
                  > >
                  > > "In that state I couldn't help but worship the little
                  > > penises of boys with sandalpaste and flowers."
                  > > (KA 4.232)
                  > >
                  > > That's from M's Kathamrita, translated directly from
                  > > the Bengali. It's not in Nikhilananda's English
                  > > translation, "The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna."
                  > > Nikhilananda left those parts out.
                  > >
                  > > Jason, the fact that you aren't even aware of the
                  > > substantial research being done on Ramakrishna's
                  > > sexuality by the religious studies community reveals
                  > > how much you DON'T know about Ramakrishna.
                  > >
                  > > I have no doubt your mind will spin these passages
                  > > to innocent play between a guru and his devotee.
                  > > But doesn't Michael Jackson claim his "play" was
                  > > innocent as well?
                  > >
                  > > --jody.
                  > >
                  > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
                  > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Hello,
                  > > >
                  > > > Hmmm. Alright, let do this Jody. These dudes also thought his
                  > > > bhavamukta was a nerological disorder. They had their position
                  > > > brought apon them with politics and feigned authority. I would
                  > die
                  > > > for my master. To say he was attracted to men, is just as
                  > rediculous
                  > > > as to say he was attracted women.
                  > > >
                  > > > You have my attention Jody. jasonjamesmorgan@d... if you want
                  > > > to do this privately.
                  > > >
                  > > > By the way, you did not prove it. Have you read "sri ramakrishna
                  > and
                  > > > his divine play".
                  > > >
                  > > > Sri Ramakrishna is Jasons life study, living scripture and
                  > avatar.
                  > > > Swami Vivikananda is my lion. We are lions among house cats.
                  > > >
                  > > > I thought you were just trying to erk me. If you are serious, we
                  > > > will play.
                  > > >
                  > > > Om Mani Padme Hum
                  > > > Om Tat Sat
                  > > > Namaste