Re: Non-dual Bhakti

  • jasonjamesmorgan
    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 9, 2005
      Hello,

      These are fighting words. LOL

      Prove it. Your words are so rediculious, I almost did not reply.
      Thanks for the laugh. Your ignorance of the master, is none but your
      own fault. Appoligize to yourself.

      Namaste
      Om Namah Shivaya
      Jason James Morgan

      <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

      > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
      > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
      > [snip]
      >
      > > Sri Ramakrishna was married for certain reasons. He never had
      sex. He
      > > demonstrated the true householder life by example. Have kids,
      not sex
      > > type thing. How could he get it on with his mother?
      >
      > Ramakrishna never had sex with his wife because he was
      > for the most part a homosexual.
      >
      > While he embraced Kali as Mother, he rejected Her as Lover.
      > In fact, he abhorred Her as Lover, and all women who were
      > sexually active and potential competition for the affections
      > of his young boy disciples.
      >
      > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
      >
      > After he died, his wife took up residence with a lesbian.
      >
      > --jody.
    • Bruce Morgen
      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 9, 2005
        jasonjamesmorgan wrote:

        >Hello,
        >
        >These are fighting words. LOL
        >
        >Prove it. Your words are so rediculious, I almost did not reply.

        You would have done well to
        to avoid engaging Jodyji --
        he has extensive knowledge
        of Ramakrishna's life and
        considers the old master to
        be his avatar, iirc.

        The most fervent bhakti
        imaginable does not
        preclude facing the facts
        of a master's humanity --
        on the other hand, harboring
        hagiographic images of a
        Famous Dead Guy[tm] avails
        nothing whatsoever other
        than an ongoing insistence
        on more of the same.

        >Thanks for the laugh. Your ignorance of the master, is none but your
        >own fault. Appoligize to yourself.

        Do you have any idea how
        arrogantly ignorant the
        above paragraph reads?
        Hmm, maybe it's actually
        ignorantly arrogant....

        >Namaste
        >Om Namah Shivaya
        >Jason James Morgan
        >

        >--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"
        ><jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
        >

        >>--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
        >><no_reply@y...> wrote:
        >>[snip]
        >>

        >>>Sri Ramakrishna was married for certain reasons. He never had
        >>>

        >sex. He
        >

        >>>demonstrated the true householder life by example. Have kids,
        >>>

        >not sex
        >

        >>>type thing. How could he get it on with his mother?
        >>>

        >>Ramakrishna never had sex with his wife because he was
        >>for the most part a homosexual.
        >>
        >>While he embraced Kali as Mother, he rejected Her as Lover.
        >>In fact, he abhorred Her as Lover, and all women who were
        >>sexually active and potential competition for the affections
        >>of his young boy disciples.
        >>
        >>http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
        >>
        >>After he died, his wife took up residence with a lesbian.
        >>
        >>--jody.

      • jodyrrr
        Message 3 of 12 , Apr 9, 2005
          <no_reply@y...> wrote:

          > Hello,
          >
          > These are fighting words. LOL
          >
          > Prove it. Your words are so rediculious, I almost did not reply.
          > Thanks for the laugh. Your ignorance of the master, is none but your
          > own fault. Appoligize to yourself.
          >

          > Namaste
          > Om Namah Shivaya
          > Jason James Morgan

          Read the website bozo:

          http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi

          Practically the entirety of the American Academy of
          Religious Studies is behind this view of Ramakrishna,
          as are famous Bengali poet Sunil Gangopadhyay as well
          as the famous Bengali author Sudhir Kakar.

          You are one of the unfortunate many whose heads are
          so clogged up with hagiography that you'll probably
          never get a chance to see who you really are.

          Good luck with yourself. Your type needs it more
          than any other in the spiritual game.

          --jody.

          > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
          > >
          > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
          > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
          > > [snip]
          > >
          > > > Sri Ramakrishna was married for certain reasons. He never had
          > sex. He
          > > > demonstrated the true householder life by example. Have kids,
          > not sex
          > > > type thing. How could he get it on with his mother?
          > >
          > > Ramakrishna never had sex with his wife because he was
          > > for the most part a homosexual.
          > >
          > > While he embraced Kali as Mother, he rejected Her as Lover.
          > > In fact, he abhorred Her as Lover, and all women who were
          > > sexually active and potential competition for the affections
          > > of his young boy disciples.
          > >
          > > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
          > >
          > > After he died, his wife took up residence with a lesbian.
          > >
          > > --jody.
        • jasonjamesmorgan
          Message 4 of 12 , Apr 9, 2005
            Hello,

            Ouch, gee, I guess I have it wrong. LOL

            Om Tat Sat
            Namaste
            Om Namah Shivaya
            Jason James Morgan

            <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

            > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
            > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > >
            > > Hello,
            > >
            > > These are fighting words. LOL
            > >
            > > Prove it. Your words are so rediculious, I almost did not
            reply.
            > > Thanks for the laugh. Your ignorance of the master, is none but
            your
            > > own fault. Appoligize to yourself.
            > >

            > > Namaste
            > > Om Namah Shivaya
            > > Jason James Morgan
            >
            > Read the website bozo:
            >
            > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
            >
            > Practically the entirety of the American Academy of
            > Religious Studies is behind this view of Ramakrishna,
            > as are famous Bengali poet Sunil Gangopadhyay as well
            > as the famous Bengali author Sudhir Kakar.
            >
            > You are one of the unfortunate many whose heads are
            > so clogged up with hagiography that you'll probably
            > never get a chance to see who you really are.
            >
            > Good luck with yourself. Your type needs it more
            > than any other in the spiritual game.
            >
            > --jody.
            >

            > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"
            > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

            jasonjamesmorgan
            > > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
            > > > [snip]

            > > sex. He
            > > not sex
            > > >
            > > > Ramakrishna never had sex with his wife because he was
            > > > for the most part a homosexual.
            > > >
            > > > While he embraced Kali as Mother, he rejected Her as Lover.
            > > > In fact, he abhorred Her as Lover, and all women who were
            > > > sexually active and potential competition for the affections
            > > > of his young boy disciples.
            > > >
            > > > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
            > > >
            > > > After he died, his wife took up residence with a lesbian.
            > > >
            > > > --jody.
          • jasonjamesmorgan
            Message 5 of 12 , Apr 9, 2005
              Hello,

              Hmmm. Alright, let do this Jody. These dudes also thought his
              bhavamukta was a nerological disorder. They had their position
              brought apon them with politics and feigned authority. I would die
              for my master. To say he was attracted to men, is just as rediculous
              as to say he was attracted women.

              You have my attention Jody. jasonjamesmorgan@... if you want
              to do this privately.

              By the way, you did not prove it. Have you read "sri ramakrishna and
              his divine play".

              Sri Ramakrishna is Jasons life study, living scripture and avatar.
              Swami Vivikananda is my lion. We are lions among house cats.

              I thought you were just trying to erk me. If you are serious, we
              will play.

              Om Mani Padme Hum
              Om Tat Sat
              Namaste
              Om Namah Shivaya
              Jason James Morgan

              <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

              > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
              > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > >
              > > Hello,
              > >
              > > These are fighting words. LOL
              > >
              > > Prove it. Your words are so rediculious, I almost did not
              reply.
              > > Thanks for the laugh. Your ignorance of the master, is none but
              your
              > > own fault. Appoligize to yourself.
              > >

              > > Namaste
              > > Om Namah Shivaya
              > > Jason James Morgan
              >
              > Read the website bozo:
              >
              > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
              >
              > Practically the entirety of the American Academy of
              > Religious Studies is behind this view of Ramakrishna,
              > as are famous Bengali poet Sunil Gangopadhyay as well
              > as the famous Bengali author Sudhir Kakar.
              >
              > You are one of the unfortunate many whose heads are
              > so clogged up with hagiography that you'll probably
              > never get a chance to see who you really are.
              >
              > Good luck with yourself. Your type needs it more
              > than any other in the spiritual game.
              >
              > --jody.
              >

              > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"
              > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

              jasonjamesmorgan
              > > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
              > > > [snip]

              > > sex. He
              > > not sex
              > > >
              > > > Ramakrishna never had sex with his wife because he was
              > > > for the most part a homosexual.
              > > >
              > > > While he embraced Kali as Mother, he rejected Her as Lover.
              > > > In fact, he abhorred Her as Lover, and all women who were
              > > > sexually active and potential competition for the affections
              > > > of his young boy disciples.
              > > >
              > > > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
              > > >
              > > > After he died, his wife took up residence with a lesbian.
              > > >
              > > > --jody.
            • Bruce Morgen
              Message 6 of 12 , Apr 9, 2005
                Nicely put, sir. If one
                must be smug, it's only
                polite to be quick about
                it. I salute you! :-P

                jasonjamesmorgan wrote:

                >Hello,
                >
                >Ouch, gee, I guess I have it wrong. LOL
                >
                >Om Tat Sat
                >Namaste
                >Om Namah Shivaya
                >Jason James Morgan
                >

                >--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"
                ><jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
                >

                >>--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
                >><no_reply@y...> wrote:
                >>

                >>>Hello,
                >>>
                >>>These are fighting words. LOL
                >>>
                >>>Prove it. Your words are so rediculious, I almost did not
                >>>

                >reply.
                >

                >>>Thanks for the laugh. Your ignorance of the master, is none but
                >>>

                >your
                >

                >>>own fault. Appoligize to yourself.
                >>>

                >>>Namaste
                >>>Om Namah Shivaya
                >>>Jason James Morgan
                >>>

                >>Read the website bozo:
                >>
                >>http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
                >>
                >>Practically the entirety of the American Academy of
                >>Religious Studies is behind this view of Ramakrishna,
                >>as are famous Bengali poet Sunil Gangopadhyay as well
                >>as the famous Bengali author Sudhir Kakar.
                >>
                >>You are one of the unfortunate many whose heads are
                >>so clogged up with hagiography that you'll probably
                >>never get a chance to see who you really are.
                >>
                >>Good luck with yourself. Your type needs it more
                >>than any other in the spiritual game.
                >>
                >>--jody.
                >>

                >>>--- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"

                >jasonjamesmorgan

                >had
                >

                >>>sex. He

                >kids,
                >

                >>>not sex

              • jodyrrr
                Message 7 of 12 , Apr 10, 2005
                  From the Kathamrita:

                  The Master is talking to M about Purna—
                  Sri Ramakrishna—"What I'm telling you—this is not for
                  every soul to hear—I want to kiss and embrace man as
                  woman."
                  (KA 4.271)

                  Another passage, Ramakrishna describes a vision:

                  "Everywhere there was a fog of bliss!—From within it a
                  boy of thirteen arose and showed his face! He had the
                  form of Purna! We were both naked!—then the two of us
                  ran around the field and played joyfully!"
                  (KA 4.259)

                  Yet another passage, Ramakrisha speaking:

                  "In that state I couldn't help but worship the little
                  penises of boys with sandalpaste and flowers."
                  (KA 4.232)

                  That's from M's Kathamrita, translated directly from
                  the Bengali. It's not in Nikhilananda's English
                  translation, "The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna."
                  Nikhilananda left those parts out.

                  Jason, the fact that you aren't even aware of the
                  substantial research being done on Ramakrishna's
                  sexuality by the religious studies community reveals
                  how much you DON'T know about Ramakrishna.

                  I have no doubt your mind will spin these passages
                  to innocent play between a guru and his devotee.
                  But doesn't Michael Jackson claim his "play" was
                  innocent as well?

                  --jody.

                  <no_reply@y...> wrote:

                  > Hello,
                  >
                  > Hmmm. Alright, let do this Jody. These dudes also thought his
                  > bhavamukta was a nerological disorder. They had their position
                  > brought apon them with politics and feigned authority. I would die
                  > for my master. To say he was attracted to men, is just as rediculous
                  > as to say he was attracted women.
                  >
                  > You have my attention Jody. jasonjamesmorgan@d... if you want
                  > to do this privately.
                  >
                  > By the way, you did not prove it. Have you read "sri ramakrishna and
                  > his divine play".
                  >
                  > Sri Ramakrishna is Jasons life study, living scripture and avatar.
                  > Swami Vivikananda is my lion. We are lions among house cats.
                  >
                  > I thought you were just trying to erk me. If you are serious, we
                  > will play.
                  >
                  > Om Mani Padme Hum
                  > Om Tat Sat
                  > Namaste
                  > Om Namah Shivaya
                  > Jason James Morgan

                  > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
                  > >
                  > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
                  > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                  > > >
                  > > > Hello,
                  > > >
                  > > > These are fighting words. LOL
                  > > >
                  > > > Prove it. Your words are so rediculious, I almost did not
                  > reply.
                  > > > Thanks for the laugh. Your ignorance of the master, is none but
                  > your
                  > > > own fault. Appoligize to yourself.
                  > > >

                  > > > Namaste
                  > > > Om Namah Shivaya
                  > > > Jason James Morgan
                  > >
                  > > Read the website bozo:
                  > >
                  > > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
                  > >
                  > > Practically the entirety of the American Academy of
                  > > Religious Studies is behind this view of Ramakrishna,
                  > > as are famous Bengali poet Sunil Gangopadhyay as well
                  > > as the famous Bengali author Sudhir Kakar.
                  > >
                  > > You are one of the unfortunate many whose heads are
                  > > so clogged up with hagiography that you'll probably
                  > > never get a chance to see who you really are.
                  > >
                  > > Good luck with yourself. Your type needs it more
                  > > than any other in the spiritual game.
                  > >
                  > > --jody.
                  > >

                  > > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"
                  > > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

                  > jasonjamesmorgan

                  > had
                  > > > sex. He
                  > kids,
                  > > > not sex

                • jasonjamesmorgan
                  Message 8 of 12 , Apr 11, 2005
                    Hello,

                    Now you compare him to Micheal Jackson.

                    He also dressed like a women. A sadhana that is meant to equalize
                    the ego, and get rid of desire.
                    He also became devoted to hamuman, jumped around like a monkey, and
                    his tail bone extended.
                    He also practiced tantric disciplines, tasting human flesh, sex, wine
                    drinking from human skulls etc.
                    He practiced all sadhanas, mastered them, and saw the holy mother in
                    everyone. So that he could teach out of experience, and not books.

                    He saw the holy mother in women and men. He was declared an avatar
                    by these learned religious polititions.

                    And how do they research him and his sexuality a century later?

                    I am quite aware of the critisisms of the Master.

                    Your claims are rediculous. Please send me your source info. I
                    always go to the source. Ramana not Godman, Ramakrishna not hindu
                    councils. Jesus, not the church. etc.
                    These councils shall get our attention.

                    I salute you for bringning this malevolence to my attention.

                    Namaste
                    Om Namah Shivaya
                    Jason James Morgan

                    <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

> [...]
                    > >
                    > > Om Mani Padme Hum
                    > > Om Tat Sat
                    > > Namaste
                    > > Om Namah Shivaya
                    > > Jason James Morgan
                    > >

                    > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, "jodyrrr"
                    > > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:

                    jasonjamesmorgan

                    > > reply.
                    > > your

                    > > > Read the website bozo:
                    > > >
                    > > > http://www.ruf.rice.edu/~kalischi
                    > > >
                    > > > Practically the entirety of the American Academy of
                    > > > Religious Studies is behind this view of Ramakrishna,
                    > > > as are famous Bengali poet Sunil Gangopadhyay as well
                    > > > as the famous Bengali author Sudhir Kakar.
                    > > >
                    > > > You are one of the unfortunate many whose heads are
                    > > > so clogged up with hagiography that you'll probably
                    > > > never get a chance to see who you really are.
                    > > >
                    > > > Good luck with yourself. Your type needs it more

                  • jodyrrr
                    Message 9 of 12 , Apr 11, 2005
                      <no_reply@y...> wrote:

                      > Hello,
                      >
                      > Now you compare him to Micheal Jackson.

                      Well, in a way he is comparable, at least with
                      regards to his sexual preferences. That's as far
                      as that comparison holds though.

                      > He also dressed like a women. A sadhana that is meant to equalize
                      > the ego, and get rid of desire.

                      That's all hagiographic spin. He dressed as a woman
                      because he enjoyed it. It had nothing to do with sadhana,
                      and everything to do with expressing the bliss of being
                      ravished by Krishna

                      > He also became devoted to hamuman, jumped around like a monkey, and
                      > his tail bone extended.

                      Tail bone extended? Hagiographic nonsense.

                      > He also practiced tantric disciplines, tasting human flesh, sex, wine
                      > drinking from human skulls etc.
                      > He practiced all sadhanas, mastered them, and saw the holy mother in
                      > everyone. So that he could teach out of experience, and not books.

                      More hagiospin. He did those things because he
                      was compelled to, not because he thought he should
                      or needed to.

                      > He saw the holy mother in women and men. He was declared an avatar
                      > by these learned religious polititions.

                      So what? They were sucking up to his positive media profile.
                      Jumping on the bandwagon of the day.

                      > And how do they research him and his sexuality a century later?

                      By reading the original Bengali texts outside of the
                      bowdlerizations of Nikhilananda and Saradananda.

                      > I am quite aware of the critisisms of the Master.

                      They aren't criticisms if you aren't hagiopoisoned.

                      > Your claims are rediculous. Please send me your source info. I
                      > always go to the source. Ramana not Godman, Ramakrishna not hindu
                      > councils. Jesus, not the church. etc.
                      > These councils shall get our attention.

                      You have the source material. Now all you have to
                      do is learn Bengali, or accept the translations used
                      by Kripal in Kali's Child.

                      > I salute you for bringning this malevolence to my attention.
                      >
                      > Namaste
                      > Om Namah Shivaya
                      > Jason James Morgan

                      I feel sorry for the fact that you lack the resources
                      to see outside of your fairy-tale rendering of Ramakrishna.

                      --jody.

                      Note: The references are included in the text below.

                      > <jodyrrr@y...> wrote:
                      > >
                      > > From the Kathamrita:
                      > >
                      > > The Master is talking to M about Purna—
                      > > Sri Ramakrishna—"What I'm telling you—this is not for
                      > > every soul to hear—I want to kiss and embrace man as
                      > > woman."
                      > > (KA 4.271)
                      > >
                      > > Another passage, Ramakrishna describes a vision:
                      > >
                      > > "Everywhere there was a fog of bliss!—From within it a
                      > > boy of thirteen arose and showed his face! He had the
                      > > form of Purna! We were both naked!—then the two of us
                      > > ran around the field and played joyfully!"
                      > > (KA 4.259)
                      > >
                      > > Yet another passage, Ramakrisha speaking:
                      > >
                      > > "In that state I couldn't help but worship the little
                      > > penises of boys with sandalpaste and flowers."
                      > > (KA 4.232)
                      > >
                      > > That's from M's Kathamrita, translated directly from
                      > > the Bengali. It's not in Nikhilananda's English
                      > > translation, "The Gospel of Sri Ramakrishna."
                      > > Nikhilananda left those parts out.
                      > >
                      > > Jason, the fact that you aren't even aware of the
                      > > substantial research being done on Ramakrishna's
                      > > sexuality by the religious studies community reveals
                      > > how much you DON'T know about Ramakrishna.
                      > >
                      > > I have no doubt your mind will spin these passages
                      > > to innocent play between a guru and his devotee.
                      > > But doesn't Michael Jackson claim his "play" was
                      > > innocent as well?
                      > >
                      > > --jody.
                      > >
                      > > --- In meditationsocietyofamerica@yahoogroups.com, jasonjamesmorgan
                      > > <no_reply@y...> wrote:
                      > > >
                      > > > Hello,
                      > > >
                      > > > Hmmm. Alright, let do this Jody. These dudes also thought his
                      > > > bhavamukta was a nerological disorder. They had their position
                      > > > brought apon them with politics and feigned authority. I would
                      > die
                      > > > for my master. To say he was attracted to men, is just as
                      > rediculous
                      > > > as to say he was attracted women.
                      > > >
                      > > > You have my attention Jody. jasonjamesmorgan@d... if you want
                      > > > to do this privately.
                      > > >
                      > > > By the way, you did not prove it. Have you read "sri ramakrishna
                      > and
                      > > > his divine play".
                      > > >
                      > > > Sri Ramakrishna is Jasons life study, living scripture and
                      > avatar.
                      > > > Swami Vivikananda is my lion. We are lions among house cats.
                      > > >
                      > > > I thought you were just trying to erk me. If you are serious, we
                      > > > will play.
                      > > >
                      > > > Om Mani Padme Hum
                      > > > Om Tat Sat
                      > > > Namaste